Naughty or Nice ;)

Options
DarwinChick95
DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
Hello all you sexy people, just wanted to know what attracts you more. Someone who is
crazily sexy but naughty (bad boy) adventurous and an adrenaline junkie or
the sweet, polite romantic type????

:wink:

Replies

• Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Those that seem sweet and innocent, but have a crazy and naughty side once the bedroom door closes :drinker:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Those that seem sweet and innocent, but have a crazy and naughty side once the bedroom door closes :drinker:

I often get people saying I'm so sweet....but then my mouth opens and they go "Oh boy, you dirty girl."
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

:drinker:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

This
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I go for anything with boobs, LMAO...........
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Yep! :wink:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

this absolutely .... :tongue:
  • azwethinkweizm
    azwethinkweizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm told I look like the sweet and innocent type... but eh... I can be fairly bold ;)
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Mix of both... Sometimes sweet, kind and innocent... But with a naughy, crazy, dirty and mischevous side when the door closes :devil:
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Besides whatever is expected of a decent human, I only have one deal breaker and it's kinda superficial and kinda dirty, so I'm not saying, but besides that, I really can like any type if we are good together.
  • azwethinkweizm
    azwethinkweizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Besides whatever is expected of a decent human, I only have one deal breaker and it's kinda superficial and kinda dirty, so I'm not saying, but besides that, I really can like any type if we are good together.

Is anyone else dying to know what this is now lol?!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options

No way to describe it better :tongue:
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Totally agree with this :D!! also will add that I like adventurer girl who love to do new things :D bcoz I do!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter to be honest, it's all overshadowed by the biggest lie in the history of the world.........the most important thing is sense of humour....just not true!!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm greedy... I like both :smokin:

But seriously I like a guy who is a good balance of everything
  • I am sweet, but at da same naughty in bed!!!!! And with my talk!!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.. :D
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

Hmm now what could that be...
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Hmm now what could that be...

hahahaha......goooood question ;)
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Mix of both