Naughty or Nice ;)

Options

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I like women...period! I want someone who respects others, has manners and can keep a conversation. I don't want a drunk, a loud mouth, potty mouth, disrepectful woman.

Now, when it comes to privacy - well...that's private *wink*
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    It has to be one or the other??!!
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It really does depend on the mood at the time though. I love a guy that knows when to be sweet, but when to be naughty too. He's gotta be able to do both pretty damn well!
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    As long as the guy can take control of the situation and put my pleasure before his, I don't care.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I prefer nice nerdy guys who know how to get dirty sometimes, but bad ones are fun also. =))
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    What I have always found interesting about people (females in particular) is when they go for the jock/bad boy/player and then are surprised when they get cheated on, or worse, get slapped around.. :-(
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Good and polished girl who can play various roles effortlessly!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.. :D

:drinker:
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A fan of the posh girls with a level headed outlook on life. They gotta be able to have fun.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    I like women...period! I want someone who respects others, has manners and can keep a conversation. I don't want a drunk, a loud mouth, potty mouth, disrepectful woman.

Spoken like a true father :)
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one whose mind is still stuck on what the &*^% trackstack is getting at in his post?????? It's gonna drive me nuts!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I go for the bad boy every time...give me naughty all the time....I'll do the sweet innocent stuff outside the bedroom.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Am I the only one whose mind is still stuck on what the &*^% trackstack is getting at in his post?????? It's gonna drive me nuts!

Sure am!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I like a smart and open minded man that can be both: Romantic and Naughty at the same time. There is a place for both roles IMO.
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Those that seem sweet and innocent, but have a crazy and naughty side once the bedroom door closes :drinker:

:drinker:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    My husband is an Eagle Scout and a big fan of ropes.

HOWEVER, romance is nice from time to time.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options

Spoken like a true father :)

That obvious, huh? Well, I'm proud of my kiddos and don't need some disrespectful woman with horrible traits influencing them. Their mother already does that. Bwaaaaaahaaaaaa
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Lol yeah it was pretty obvious. That's exactly what my dad expected (and still expects) from me. Being a "lady" was a regular topic of conversation growing up. Gotta love southern Daddies.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I like both, but I think there is a time and place for everything.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I myself am a high-energy adrenaline junkie. I am attracted to the opposite--my husband is a laid-back romantic gentleman.