Ripped in 30 Starting on October 15th. Any Takers?

Options

Replies

• turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I skipped yesterday (used it as my rest day) but did today.

I'm excited to see what Week 2 has in store for me! Good Luck tomorrow everyone :)
  • turtleohs
    Options
    The cardio in circuit 1 of week 2 is just nuts - There is a lot of stuff I can't do in week 2... which terrifies me for week 3 and 4! But I'm sure I'll get there :)
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The cardio in circuit 1 of week 2 is just nuts - There is a lot of stuff I can't do in week 2... which terrifies me for week 3 and 4! But I'm sure I'll get there :)

I hate the mountain climbing. And the plank jacks. Those are awful! And those crow push-ups???? What possessed her to come up with those?!
  • turtleohs
    Options

I hate the mountain climbing. And the plank jacks. Those are awful! And those crow push-ups???? What possessed her to come up with those?!

OMG I can barely do a regular push up, what the heck! lol

I hate the mountain climbing, plank jacks, and the squat thrusts.

I'm sore in different places this time though, mostly upper body!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Finally finished level 1 on Sunday. I'm on Day 2 level 2 and all I can say is ouch. That woman is trying to kill me, I just know it. Those push ups are a nightmare. Hope you are all doing OK
  • wade78
    Options

OMG I can barely do a regular push up, what the heck! lol

I hate the mountain climbing, plank jacks, and the squat thrusts.

I'm sore in different places this time though, mostly upper body!

I know right? what was she thinking
  • Peaches516
    Options
    I still haven't finished all three circuits for Week 2. I keep waking up too late, so I just do the warm-up and Circuits 1&2. I have to wake up 10 minutes earlier!!!! Good grief! What a lame excuse.
  • CooperA1979
    CooperA1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I started on Monday 22nd October so today is Day 4 of Level 1. Would you mind if I joined in as well?

I did get through the first 2 levels a while back but gave up! This time I'm going for it. Finished 30DS on Tuesday 16th October and really toned up but have a feeling this is going to tone me up even more.

Although I don't feel as worn out doing RI30 my body aches so much more. Those hollow man poses in the 1st Ab Circuit are a killer!
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. After Insanity I found it relatively easy so I threw in 6pk in 6. I'm not sore today at all.

But I really enjoyed it, sweated a lot and was grateful for not jumping around like a maniac!

It also didn't aggravate my knee pain!

Very happy and about to do it again!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hi there,

I started on Monday 22nd October so today is Day 4 of Level 1. Would you mind if I joined in as well?

I did get through the first 2 levels a while back but gave up! This time I'm going for it. Finished 30DS on Tuesday 16th October and really toned up but have a feeling this is going to tone me up even more.

Although I don't feel as worn out doing RI30 my body aches so much more. Those hollow man poses in the 1st Ab Circuit are a killer!

Of course you can Join!! Welcome!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hi folks. Did Day 2 level2 yesterday and I cant beleive how hard this is! The cardio section is killing me. Whats with all the planks?
    I really hope I can complete level 2 without stopping!

How's it going with everyone else?
  • wade78
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2 done. I think its going to take more than 6 days for me to complete level 2 as I still cant finish the cardio with the mountain climbers and plank jacks. I'll see how I feel on Sunday
  • Peaches516
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2 done. I think its going to take more than 6 days for me to complete level 2 as I still cant finish the cardio with the mountain climbers and plank jacks. I'll see how I feel on Sunday

Same here. I haven't been as good with Ripped in 30 as I was with the 30 Day Shred. Today was also Level 2 Day 3 for me. Not sure if I can count Days 1 and 2, though, because I did only the first two circuits! Today was the first time when I actually finished the whole workout. Plus I didn't workout yesterday, and I won't tomorrow as we will be traveling for the weekend. I think it will be Ripped in 40 for me!

You know what, though? Today I was slathering on lotion, and all of a sudden, I just stopped because I realized I actually had tighter muscles in my calves! Score!
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm doing a modified schedule of RI30. For 30 DS I did each level for 2 weeks - did 2 days 30DS, one day cardio, 2 days 30DS, one day cardio, one rest day. For RI30, I was going to do the same thing but couldn't get out of bed early enough on Monday/Tuesday so had to do a quicker Gilad Total Body Sculpt instead. So hubby and I just finished up level 1 today (did it 6 times total). I'll do some cardio tomorrow, rest Sunday and then do Level 2 on Monday.

I hope Jillian gets less annoying as the DVD goes on. She drives me crazy.
  • robthrob88
    Options
    I started last week but count me in!
  • turtleohs
    Options
    I'm on my last two days of Week 2 - I am planning to go onto week 3 regardless of whether or not I can master each exercise... I just do a modified version - for the plank jacks and mountain climbers if I can't get through them, I get on all 4's and raise my legs alternating to the sides (like knee lifts I guess).
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did week 2 day 2 today! Already feeling better than I did yesterday:)
  • turtleohs
    Options
    WEEK 3 starts MONDAY!..ahhh! I'm slightly terrified...but I got pretty good at week 2.
  • wade78
    Options
    Hi guys. hope you are having a good weekend. Finished level 2 today. tomorows my rest day but i'll post some measurements since i'm half way through.
  • turtleohs
    Options
    I did Week 3 Day 1 today. It is pretty intense! It's really leg intensive which is my problem area so I am super excited! I think this might be my favorite week so far even though its intense.