Ripped in 30 Starting on October 15th. Any Takers?

Options

Replies

• wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I did Week 3 Day 1 today. It is pretty intense! It's really leg intensive which is my problem area so I am super excited! I think this might be my favorite week so far even though its intense.

OMG! Now I'm scared. I start week 3 today as I missed my work out yesterday! I'll let you know how it goes
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what day I'm on, but I did the Week 2 workout. I haven't worked out for the past couple of days, but I will move on to Week 3 tomorrow. Might as well just keep going! I weighed myself this morning and didn't lose anything, BUT I lost half an inch around my waist! I was really surprised. I didn't expect to lose any inches or weight! I'm using a piece of gift wrap ribbon, and I kept moving it around to make sure that it was level at my belly button, but yeah, looks like I lost half an inch!
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's great! I always feel like its better to measure than to weigh :)
  • wade78
    Options
    I don't even know what day I'm on, but I did the Week 2 workout. I haven't worked out for the past couple of days, but I will move on to Week 3 tomorrow. Might as well just keep going! I weighed myself this morning and didn't lose anything, BUT I lost half an inch around my waist! I was really surprised. I didn't expect to lose any inches or weight! I'm using a piece of gift wrap ribbon, and I kept moving it around to make sure that it was level at my belly button, but yeah, looks like I lost half an inch!

Well done!
  • wade78
    Options
    That's great! I always feel like its better to measure than to weigh :)
    Yep totally agree!
  • wade78
    Options
    Ok, I did level 3 for the first time yesterday and WTF? What the hell is with the duck walks? I love and hate JM at the same time!
    Anyway hope everyone is doing well. I'll attempt day 2 today!
  • Peaches516
    Options
    Ok, I did level 3 for the first time yesterday and WTF? What the hell is with the duck walks? I love and hate JM at the same time!

Haha, I finished Level 3 this morning, and I had the same reaction! I remember doing duck walks as a kid! Can't do them anymore! And that one-arm side push-up with the obliques? That was a killer!!! There was absolutely no way I could follow the advanced version today. I'm definitely going to feel my triceps tomorrow! Ah well, gotta make up for yesterday's binge on fries! Did anyone dress up for Halloween?
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hello Wade, I'm glad you posted this because it has encouraged me to try this programme. I am currently on Level 3 of the Shred and have seen good results particularly in my arms and waist. I also do Tae Kwon Do for 2.5 hours a week and run on the weekend. I want to get that athletic body and I am half way there. I'd like to add you as a friend to see you progress, if that's alright.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

Did anyone dress up for Halloween?

I put on a tiger print corset that I bought over 10 years ago and it fit rather nicely.
  • wade78
    Options

Haha, I finished Level 3 this morning, and I had the same reaction! I remember doing duck walks as a kid! Can't do them anymore! And that one-arm side push-up with the obliques? That was a killer!!! There was absolutely no way I could follow the advanced version today. I'm definitely going to feel my triceps tomorrow! Ah well, gotta make up for yesterday's binge on fries! Did anyone dress up for Halloween?

I hear you! That side push up destroyed me today!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hello Wade, I'm glad you posted this because it has encouraged me to try this programme. I am currently on Level 3 of the Shred and have seen good results particularly in my arms and waist. I also do Tae Kwon Do for 2.5 hours a week and run on the weekend. I want to get that athletic body and I am half way there. I'd like to add you as a friend to see you progress, if that's alright.
    :flowerforyou:

Hey, of course you can add me! I did the 30DS in septmenber and lost 5lbs and 7 inches (I think). Most was on my hips and thighs which is amazing cos I carry my weight on my hips and thighs! I'll post my progress when I'm done with RI30!
  • wade78
    Options

Did anyone dress up for Halloween?

I put on a tiger print corset that I bought over 10 years ago and it fit rather nicely.

Nice!!!
  • wade78
    Options
    Ok, I did day 3 level 3 today. Nothing to report apart from I AM A BROKEN WOMAN!!! But hey, I did it.
  • CooperA1979
    CooperA1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing so well. Today is D5, W2 for me and I have just got used to the plank cardio and those crow push-ups.

I was looking forward to moving onto L3 but now I am not so sure after reading your posts.

I did 30DS before this and the results I am seeing and feeling are amazing, although the scales are not budging much I definitely look and feel more toned and I am getting a hint of some ab definition :-)

Got D5 workout tonight and then D6 tomorrow before a rest day. I was going to look at L3 but think I will wait for Monday morning.
  • wade78
    Options
    Wow, you are doing so well. Today is D5, W2 for me and I have just got used to the plank cardio and those crow push-ups.

I was looking forward to moving onto L3 but now I am not so sure after reading your posts.

I did 30DS before this and the results I am seeing and feeling are amazing, although the scales are not budging much I definitely look and feel more toned and I am getting a hint of some ab definition :-)

Got D5 workout tonight and then D6 tomorrow before a rest day. I was going to look at L3 but think I will wait for Monday morning.

Hey! Well done. Please dont be put off by my rants! It is hard but you can do it so dont be discouraged. If it was easy it means I'm not challenging myself. So go on..............move on to level 3! You know you want to!
  • Peaches516
    Options
    tiger corset - that's awesome! i just wore a fancy dress. didn't have a proper costume!

woke up too late to do a workout this morning, but i will do it tonight since it's friday! TGIF!
  • Peaches516
    Options
    oh. my. god. i still hate those duck walks.
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have to do the modified version of the duck walks because it kills my knees, but overall I like level 3, it goes by the fastest for me and I'm done before I know it!

Today is my last day of Level 3 and then I start level 4 on Monday!

I have some definition in my upper abs now which is awesome! I also am pretty sure I've lost some inches off my thighs, but we'll see when I measure at the end of week 4!

A few times this week I just did NOT want to do my workout but I pushed through and did it anyway.

Keep up the great work everyone :)
  • wade78
    Options
    I have to do the modified version of the duck walks because it kills my knees, but overall I like level 3, it goes by the fastest for me and I'm done before I know it!

Today is my last day of Level 3 and then I start level 4 on Monday!

I have some definition in my upper abs now which is awesome! I also am pretty sure I've lost some inches off my thighs, but we'll see when I measure at the end of week 4!

A few times this week I just did NOT want to do my workout but I pushed through and did it anyway.

Keep up the great work everyone :)

Well done!!
  • wade78
    Options
    Ok today is my last day of level 3. I'll take a rest day tomorrow and start on level 4. I have to say I dont mind level 3 now. The duck walks are still a killer but at least the whole thing goes quickly. I started to use my own music to work out to which I much prefer. Nothing like JayZ's 99 problems to get you motivated!

Hope you all are having a good day!