women loves

Options
13»

Replies

• S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Can someone please give me a synopsis...some of these posts are just too damn long.

It's not even worth the read... just LOL like everyone else is. :laugh:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    no.

:frown:

Please?

fine.
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just...wow
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I love my boyfriend, very , very much. I have never cheated on him. But I do love for another person too. If I had the choice to choose between the two I wouldn't be able too. When that nearly came up, I stayed true to my boyfriend but find myself wondering about the other guy all the time.

So, I am with my boyfriend and just remain friends/colleagues with the other guy. I wish I could have them both! :laugh:
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I love my boyfriend, very , very much. I have never cheated on him. But I do love for another person too. If I had the choice to choose between the two I wouldn't be able too. When that nearly came up, I stayed true to my boyfriend but find myself wondering about the other guy all the time.

So, I am with my boyfriend and just remain friends/colleagues with the other guy. I wish I could have them both! :laugh:
    Really? you totally change everything in my mind:laugh:
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    women always blame their men that they pay attention to another woman. It has been said that men wants variety which is a negative point in women's piont of view.

I suppose if you are someone who is afraid of commitment or who feels like betraying his woman with every chance he can get, that is the case. A real man will never need, nor want to love another woman but the one he has in his life. If a boy were chasing around other woman but the one who loves him, he does not deserve to be with any woman, for they all deserve better than he could offer them.

All he is, is a childish player who gives us real men a bad name.
    I am not talking about being good or bad. This is the difference between men and women generally. It psychologically exist we cannot deny.

This is an excellent example of why 90+% of men are *kitten*, and why I do not affiliate myself with what is considered the average Joe.

I feel sorry for any woman who is stupid enough to fall in love with you, and with that, I'm going to let someone else argue with you. Au revoir, and have fun never being able to commit to one woman. I'm sure there will be many divorces in your life.
    Calm down, I don't need your judgment for my life, keep it for yourself. I told you it scientifically exist, you'd better talk to a psychologist and increase your knowledge.

Actually, you should do your research. I have my bachelors in psych and am almost finished with my masters in it as well. I have taken 3 different courses on evolutionary psychology, and the way you've put it all really isn't true at all. Men put more weight into the physical side of a relationship, and it all comes from the need to reproduce, there is more weight and more harm for men if a woman cheats physically (kissing, sex, etc.) because that does not gaurentee them paternal certainty for the offspring, and males have the whole goal of procreation and reproduction and ensuring the human race and passing off their genes.

Women put more weight into emotional relationships, so therefore, women will form emotional bonds with people and be more upset over the formation of an emotional bond than a physical one (many women will forgive cheating if its sex, but won't forgive emotional cheating). This is because women invest more into reproduction and procreation, because a woman can only generally carry one baby, and invests at least 9 months of their reproductive life towards the creation and growth of one individual, where as a male can procreate with multiple women.

With that being said, the reason men "cheat" than women is because of the type of bonds women form versus men. Women are more likely to invest emotionally into a relationship with multiple males, where as men look to invest physically with multiple females.

With that being said, what I just stated is pure evolutionary psychology and essentially relates us humans as animals and we all know its a lot more complicated than all that and we are a little bit more complex in thinking, but thats where all the underlying information comes from. I've found that women are just as likely to cheat as men, they just tend to cheat emotionally, which a lot of people don't classify as cheating so it often times gets overlooked.
    Amazing, If that is the case then you women cheat million times more than men, but it is hidden and that's why women are less under accusation than men.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Really? you totally change everything in my mind:laugh:

Depends on the person. I have always felt that I have more love than I can give to just one person. Sex or love. I'm a very passionate person in all things. But I find the only way for me to not hurt another person in the process is to force myself to be monogamous.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    no.

:frown:

Please?

fine.

A lady of one word answers. GUYS, THEY DO EXIST! Marry me please!