Ran my first 5K :)

Options
13»

Replies

• erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I ran my first one on saturday and finished in 36 mins. I am already looking for another one to run before it gets too cold here.
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO RUN A 5K!!! RIGHT NOW I'M BACK TO BUILDING MY ENDURANCE UP TO RUN ON THE TREADMILL AGAIN... YOU GO GURL... AWESOME JOB....
  • FlyRobynFly
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! What a great time! I have my first 5k in 9 days...keep up the hard work! :smile:
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Did my first one yesterday. It is an amazing feeling. Already registered for my next on Nov. 24. Debating if I want to do the frightfully fun 5K on Oct. 28
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO RUN A 5K!!! RIGHT NOW I'M BACK TO BUILDING MY ENDURANCE UP TO RUN ON THE TREADMILL AGAIN... YOU GO GURL... AWESOME JOB....

Thank you! I built my endurance on the treadmill too. I was running outside until I moved into the city. I'm hoping to start outside again soon but the treadmill worked just fine for the 5K :)
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I ran my first one on saturday and finished in 36 mins. I am already looking for another one to run before it gets too cold here.

That's awesome! I'm looking for another too. I hope I can find one in the next few weeks :)
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    Congrats! I did the 13K marathon and I loved it! I understand why you say it's addicting...you just want to keep running for everything! Lol! Even if you're sore after! Haha!!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shautzee
    Shautzee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! I bet you feel really fantastic.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet you feel fantastic! I am just starting my journey to a 5k, thanks for the inspiration today! :flowerforyou:
  • dshearrer
    dshearrer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just ran/walked my first 5K yesterday (10/14/12), I live in St. Louis and Go St. Louis does a run that you dress up for Halloween...it was amazing...my goal is to run the 10K next year!!
  • jnj1013
    jnj1013 Posts: 27
    Options
    Good for you! My first one is a week from this coming Saturday, so excited!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    well done on your first run I do the parkrun 5k most saturdays and love it but there are times it get me down when I get shin splints and it slows me right down but dont give up you are doing so so well
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great time, and there's nothing quite like doing and feeling really great to make you want to do it again, right??! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!