First place you noticed getting smaller ?

Options
13»

Replies

• GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My wrists and ankles... I tend to shed from the outside in... dang it
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Boobs
  • joytron
    joytron Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Stomach and face. Which seems to be the most common answer, glancing over the other replies. :-)
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    My thighs and my arms are the last place to show
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    My fingers and my poor lil boobies.

As soon as I start losing weight, my wedding rings become loose, almost to the point I need to have them re-sized.
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My face and neck, my stomach is the last to wanna shrink for some reason lol
  • CrueChix
    Options
    Boobs....unfortunately. :sad:
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    From what study I've done, it sounds like the body sheds fat from the head and toes inward. That's why many times you'll notice in your face/neck and your legs/arms and that's why it takes forever to lose the belly. The body is looking to hold onto fat around your vital organs.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: sounds like me
  • JohnnyBLean
    JohnnyBLean Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Face and neck for sure. Then I noticed a difference in my thighs. Only a small change so far in my stomach, which is public enemy number one.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Personally, I haven't noticed anything by just looking -- but, everyone keeps saying my face and neck look smaller. (One person even told me I looked "skinny" yesterday.) And, when I did measurements, my neck size is down. My waist size is down more, though.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My feet of all places :noway:

it was my feet for me too!

me too! then my middle
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    ???? What?? B
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My waist and butt,even when the scale stayed the same for a while,my pants were falling down.Should have logged the extra effort it took to get my pants up while exercising,lol....Unfortunately,I have not lost any in the chest,my boobs are still as annoying as ever.
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My back. I finally quite spilling over the back of folding chairs. Even better, I haven't collapsed one [Sad, funny, yet true story] since losing what I've lost.

I had to drop nearly 80lbs before I even went down a pant size. Crazy as most of my carried weight was over the waist line, I guess.
  • Dianne1
    Dianne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Man I wish the first place was my stomach.....first place was my face. People started telling me not to lose anymore weight off my face....like I have a choice where the weight comes off. I did up a jar asking for donations for a face lift....lol