Dear Philadelphia Eagles

Options
13»

Replies

• becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will always love the Eagles, no matter what heartbreaking losses they throw our way.
  • wrldtrvlr157
    Options
    Living in Atlanta, and really knowing Vick, I will never support a team he is on. He is one of the most self centered individuals I have ever heard of in the sports world.
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    It is all just annoying! :-) TRYING to get more involved into Football and the team I grew up liking is playing like this!! I am slowly converting to a Ravens Fan! :-(

I will alway root for the Eagles, just sayin'!

Can't go wrong with the Ravens! Don't fight it, just come to the dark side... we have crabcakes.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Since I am a Lions fan, I watched this game yesterday.

Here's what I can say for the Eagles -
    - It seems like if a defense can stop McCoy, Vick probably will not beat you, although he has the potential to. The Eagles seem to have been reluctant to run (with McCoy or Westbrook before him) even thought both of those backs were good enough to control games.

- Vick is not a championship QB. He is good enough to make you believe he can get there, but he's over 30 and people talk about his potential like he's a 2nd year QB. His passing has never been great, and he's not getting any faster.

- The defense allowed the lions - a notoriously bad running team - to get 138 on the ground, and that was mainly before the Lions went into "hurry up" mode to crawl back into the thing.

- I don't know about Andy Reid. I mean, he has gotten the team to Championships, but never over the hump (one Super Bowl appearance).
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Go Steelers!!!!!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    What game do they play?
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    It is all just annoying! :-) TRYING to get more involved into Football and the team I grew up liking is playing like this!! I am slowly converting to a Ravens Fan! :-(

Can't go wrong with the Ravens! Don't fight it, just come to the dark side... we have crabcakes.

Now that you mention crabcakes...........nope still a Steelers Fan but I do tip my hat to the Ravens as they are always a team to contend with even without crabcakes.
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    The Eagles are a group of dysfunctional underachieving zero. They are going nowhere!! Better start rooting for the Giants. LOL
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I could actually repost this and just change the name to Dear Steelers.

Yeah, but they've at least won a Super Bowl in the last..... ever. :bigsmile:

LOL...Six to be exact. I don't foresee 7 this year, but win or lose....STEEL A FAN!
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Now that you mention crabcakes...........nope still a Steelers Fan but I do tip my hat to the Ravens as they are always a team to contend with even without crabcakes.

^^^^Yeah.....even crabcakes won't cut it! GO STEELERS!