47lbs lost (face picture)

Options
13»

Replies

• katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    you can totally see the difference - what pretty eyes! congratulations.
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Way to go!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Great job!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey friend!!! Fantastic job, you can really see a difference. I know how hard you are working and it's really paying off. Keep it up!
  • staceysouth
    Options
    You're a great inspiration! Great Job!:smile:
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look FAN FREAKING TASTIC! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • MCNWifey
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful. Question: How in the world did you lose 47 pounds in 3 months? Was it just by doing mfp and exercising?

I was wondering the same thing!? Congrats on your weight loss, that is amazing.
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Wow girl, you look bloody fantastic!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Great job! Yes, and how did you lose 47lbs so quickly? Do share with the class!! :)
  • ShannonMichelle1985
    Options
    Aw thank you soooo much everyone... Your kind words mean a lot you just dont even know. Sorry I have not commented back on here. I kept forgetting to check my board lol. For the few that asked how I have lost so much in a short time.... Well all i have been doing is using MFP and eating healthy foods. Lots of fish, chicken, fruits, and veggie.... I eat lots of other stuff too I just try and keep it healthy and low calories. Also drinking LOTS and LOTS of water.... I read up on eating low calories and for the last couple months I have been doing what I read. It said when doing a low calorie diet. It is best to eat 3 low calorie days and then eat 1 high calorie day. Then you just keep rotating that. I am 5'1 and am at 248lbs as of now. My daily calorie goal is set to 1300 calories a day. So all week I will eat any were from 1000-1300 calories a day. Then I will throw in 1-2 high calorie days a week and I will eat 1400-1600 calories on those days. You can do this with what ever your calorie goal is set at. It says by doing this it keeps your body guessing on the calories going in. So it makes it to were your body will keep dropping weight. It works great for me. But what works for one may not work for another. But its always worth a try if any of you wanna try it out :o) I also try and work out at least 2 days a week. :o) Hope this helps
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!