before+after pictures girls who hold weight on their hips

Options
My arms and my hips are where all my weigh goes and my face, my stomach stays fairly flat from the side but from the front I look about 10 feet wide, does any one have any before and after pics who hold weight on their hips mostly for inspiration

Replies

• anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'd like to see this too. I am saddlebag central. : )
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    Bump! I'd like to see this too. I am saddlebag central. : )

haha :')
  • sadyel
    Options
    bump
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Im interested as well b/c I have the saddle bags going on too!! BUMP!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was significantly more pear-shaped before weight lifting.

Photos: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/752778-how-wrong-i-was-600-days-of-mfp-lotsa-pics
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    I don't have any pics to post but I too hold weight in my hips. I have lost about 4 inches in my hips and almot 2 inches in my thighs. I have been doing JM Ripped in 30 as well as her Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 Week 6 Pack and my trainer has me do a lot of lunges and squats.

I am only about 5 lbs from my goal weight and it is pretty much all in my hips and thighs. Any time I gain a pound it goes straight there.
  • EmlyBar
    EmlyBar Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Photos: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/752778-how-wrong-i-was-600-days-of-mfp-lotsa-pics

Very inspirational!! THanks for sharing!
  • EmlyBar
    EmlyBar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I too hold weight around my hips and thighs...still have a baby bump and my son is nearly 11!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    This is actually before I had my 2nd kid, I lost the weight, then got PG again and gained it back. I didn't take any "before" pictures after my 3rd kid but I was in pretty much exactly the same shape (same high PG weight all 3 pregnancies actually).

Compare_front-1.jpg

This is July I think, still have fat in my thighs sadly, but better, and I'm still working on it, sort of.
    DSC01955_2.jpg
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

This.

beforeafter.jpg

More pics/info here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/750327-15-months-134-pounds-lost-at-goal-pics-included
  • sadyel
    Options
    This is actually before I had my 2nd kid, I lost the weight, then got PG again and gained it back. I didn't take any "before" pictures after my 3rd kid but I was in pretty much exactly the same shape (same high PG weight all 3 pregnancies actually).

Compare_front-1.jpg

This is July I think, still have fat in my thighs sadly, but better, and I'm still working on it, sort of.
    DSC01955_2.jpg

im a similar shape to you can i ask what you weighed in the before pic, i think my hips are a little bit bigger, and well done you look great
  • sadyel
    Options

This.

beforeafter.jpg

More pics/info here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/750327-15-months-134-pounds-lost-at-goal-pics-included

oh wow amazing well done!!
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump.
    Would love more pics..Im a pear shape aswell. :P
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    im a similar shape to you can i ask what you weighed in the before pic, i think my hips are a little bit bigger, and well done you look great

Those pictures are probably around 180lbs, probably a size 16. I'm 5'9". The July pictures were 160lbs and about a size 8.
  • nann465
    nann465 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • sadyel
    Options

Those pictures are probably around 180lbs, probably a size 16. I'm 5'9". The July pictures were 160lbs and about a size 8.

Ah i see im only 5"4 short *kitten* ha, im 141lb now, want to be 126lb
  • maro_p
    maro_p Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    from the front I look about 10 feet wide, does any one have any before and after pics who hold weight on their hips mostly for inspiration

This... Huge thighs and hips and tiny boobs, arms, calves. Plus when I stand I look alright but when I sit down the airbags open.... Sigh...

Bumping because I want to see more!
  • sadyel
    Options
    bump
  • sadyel
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!