before+after pictures girls who hold weight on their hips

Options

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    and i can't get the sizing right on my picture... LOL but you are free to look at my profile. my pics should be open to everyone.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Well done to those of you who have lost weight - looking amazing!

I put on weigh on my hips and thighs easily. I've lost 10 inches off my hips and thighs since last year. I put on a lot of weight in my 2nd pregnancy.

This is me when my daughter was a few weeks old:

100_2010.jpg
    photo hosting sites

and this is a couple of weeks ago:

100_7692.jpg
    photo sharing websites

this is a few days ago:

100_7923.jpg
    upload photo
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    BEFORE (almost 4 years ago!)
    2ykgnco.jpg

NOW
    o5nou8.jpg
  • NaughtyForties
    Options
    1oolzc.jpg here goes!

Wow and well done - that's a transformation and a half. Don't you just love those before and after pics!
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump. I lost most of my weight in my waist so far. My thighs are still tree trunks :/
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    2ykgnco.jpg

NOW
    o5nou8.jpg

W-O-W
  • crystelnicole
    Options
    2ykgnco.jpg

NOW
    o5nou8.jpg

W-O-W

Thank you :)
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Bump for later ^_^
  • laylasmommy67
    laylasmommy67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am hippy, but I started off bigger everywhere, lol

BeforeInbetween-4.jpg

and I'm not "there" yet :)

A ma zing

Thanks....did that all in 3 months...I was pretty proud of myself too...now for this last 15 lbs:grumble:

Damn! 3 months! You should be sooooooooooOo proud of yourself. I am jealous and others should be too! If only everyone put in the kind of effort you must have over those three months, we would all be at goal weights

I busted my butt everyday for 2-3 hours a day during those 3 months! lol then found out I was pregnant....and here I am 9 months later..Luckly I look the same and am 6 lbs under that last picture and my daughter is 5 weeks....now I have to tone and lose 15 more lbs.....its harder than it used to be!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Here are mine. I'm not sure you can see much of a difference as I'm still a work in progress, but I am currently thanking the weight lifting gods for helping me a lil :-)

Comparisonmerge_zps16ef204b.png
  • karmaology
    Options
    Here are mine. I'm not sure you can see much of a difference as I'm still a work in progress, but I am currently thanking the weight lifting gods for helping me a lil :-)

You look great! Keep up the good work c:
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    2ykgnco.jpg

NOW
    o5nou8.jpg

W-O-W

Thank you :)

YOU.
    ... WHAT DID YOU DO???!!!!!

Seriously. Holy moley!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options

You look great! Keep up the good work c:

Thank you so much :-) Everyone else looks great! Keep the pics coming! You're an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yeah I really do :)
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    this is me, after 100 lbs lost... I lost my hip/butt shelf lol - I went from 44" waist to now 30" and still shrinking. My hips were a 55" to now 41"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/774694-down-100-lbs-with-pics

100lost.jpg
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've just stared...how did you all do this?
  • crystelnicole
    Options

Okay girls.. all you need to do is... STOP COUNTING! just make healthy choices and workout at least 1hr/6x a week. That's how I mostly lost my weight.
  • GrossMonster
    Options
    Thank you for all of the great inspiration in this thread. Hopefully I'll be able to post some progress pics someday!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

Exercise and healthy eating. I have a personal trainer who I've been seeing twice a week, but dropping to once now as it's too expensive. I just do a mix of that, spinning, aerobics and I've just started zumba too. I also have 2 young children which means I am always on the go, and I work part time as a secondary school teacher so am on my feet and rushing about at work too.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I was significantly more pear-shaped before weight lifting.

This.

beforeafter.jpg

More pics/info here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/750327-15-months-134-pounds-lost-at-goal-pics-included

Shannon I just have to say you have one of the most inspiring and down to earth stories I have yet to hear on here. Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!