Anyone need to lose 100lb or more?

Options

Replies

• lottodreamer
    Options
    starting today....need to be down 100.....I need some moral support to start off with the first 10 pound loss.
  • briehill
    Options
    Need to lose about 130 lbs. Just started again today. Was really good this time last year. Lost over 20lbs and then lost my motivation and gained it all back and an extra 10. Hopefully this time I can stay motivated to meet my goal!
  • cladams1223
    cladams1223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 114 lb to be considered "overweight" according to a BMI calculator. Wow that seems crazy. I used another online program last spring and did ok for a while. I started out at 364 and had a fair bit of success. I lost over 20 lb but then I took some time "off" from my workouts and new diet plan. I found MFP and started using it today. I am really enjoying the web version and the app and I know I can get back on track. Losing 100+ lb is a daunting task so I am trying to make smaller goals. I think it really helps to hear from others who are in the same boat. I am hoping to find help and support here. Good luck to all on continued success.
  • komik25
    komik25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Right here. I need to lose 100 lbs to be at a healthy weight...
  • NSAsh
    NSAsh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 170 pounds. I'm getting married in 2 years and I want to be at my goal by then. I'd love to hear what others are doing for exercise :)
  • simplyenough
    simplyenough Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 150lbs. I joined Weight Watchers at the end of May and have lost 17lbs so far but decided to save my money and joined MFP this week. Please feel free to add me.
  • kailawilkerson87
    Options
    im trying to lose 150! well i lost 13 so far so less, but still trying to lost more then 100! :D
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 100+ pounds. I had amazing success in my first month, 19 pounds, but this last week and a half haven't been as great as I have been sick and on steroids and the cravings have been unreal. I know eventually I will figure out a happy medium between shift work, sleep, food and the gym but for now it is a work in progress.
  • JEH049
    JEH049 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to lose right at 100 pounds.
  • msharif71
    msharif71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me I have over 100lbs to lose too! :smile:
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    close, 95.

I lost 20 between december and july of this year, started doing it right, 100% committed and have cut 45 more since July 4th.
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. :)
  • nickivio143
    Options
    I want to lose 100+ :)
    I just started 3 weeks ago. Down 8 much more to go! :)
  • HisangelG
    HisangelG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP today. Need to lose 200lbs. In a wheelchair with severe back and leg problems. Been working on changing eating habits the last two months, now starting with my daily movement plan. I can only walk little bits, but trying for just one more step each day.

Have a husband who is really helping me. Said e may join. He needs to lose about 20 lbs, but also needs to move more. Walk more.

Could use some encouragement. This is hard, even with husband right there with me in this.
  • bdunt2646
    bdunt2646 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ive got 100lbs to lose!!!! and highly motivated!!!
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I totally need to lose 100! A little more wouldn't hurt! lol

Anyone can add me if you want. :) I'm new to the site and looking for friends.
  • Bohohippy
    Options
    Wow haha, I only left this post for the night :D

I work in stones and pounds, I only started working solely in pounds because of this site. A stone is 14lb, or where I work, the heaviest bowling ball and I can only hold two for around 1 minute before I drop them so carrying an extra 5 around with me is scary!

My journey will be slow, i'm in my 3rd day but may have a meal out tonight depending on my partner, a small lunch on Friday although I'll be happy to have a salad, erm then I might have a meal Saturday for someones birthday and a Meal on Monday afterwards. LOL I'm not going to be like, omg how am i going to lose weight with that or, I'm going to go for the salad everytime, I'm not like that, and when I tried it, it made me obsessive to the point I was scared to go for meals so I've decided to stick to or under cals everyday unless I have something like this, then I'll eat a little less than usual in the day then do what I want in the evening, minus having starters or desserts :)

Why do you want to lose weight?

I want to lose weight because although I enjoy my curvy body, I don't feel well, I am agoraphobia, I can suffer with IBS and I heartburn which can make me feel very ill for a few days. I also want to be fitter, i remember being fitter last year and then I gave up and have lost that fitness, so much I exercised Sun, Mon and Tues and I'm exhausted today but still going to exercise soon. :D
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose a little over 100 lbs. If anyone wants to add me, feel free!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have 150 pounds to go :smile:

I am also a member of a couple of groups here on MFP for support:

200+ to Lose http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/761-200-to-lose
    300+ http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1157-300-
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs....i know its a lot to think about but we can do this anyone feel free to add me we can do this together!