Insanity

Options
1235»

Replies

• pittso
    pittso Posts: 18
    Options
    I started yesterday with the Fit Test. I almost threw up!!!! But today was better! haha! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I started on November 1st! It's kicking my butt but I'm hoping to see results!
  • mrspotts45
    mrspotts45 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So ill be starting today
    I just popped in the DVD and saw that it starts with the fit test
    This should be intreresting.
  • Divamc
    Divamc Posts: 21
    Options
    I started on my third try yesterday. I've gotten as far as the recovery week in the past, but have always been too afraid of month 2 to progress. Now, I'm just taking it one day at a time. For everyone just starting out...I learned the hard way the first time that it is essential to drink a recovery drink after these workouts. My budget and my diabetes won't allow me to do shakeology. Isopure gets the job done with little to no carbs. Good luck everyone!
  • SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am starting this Sunday! I need some motivation!!!
  • irishshadowfax
    Options
    Last night start of Month 2 - very tough! I done the fitness test and went straight into Max Interval Circuit - I think it should be specified to do one in the morning and one in the evening because it was too much one after the other. Still struggled through it so the rest of it should be a piece of cake!

Lost 9 pounds so far and another 9 to go - Only 4 weeks to go now ppl - dig deeper y'all !! :)
  • SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have now been doing it for almost a full month and I can totally see a difference in the way I look and how I feel and that the work outs are getting a bit easier (not EASY just less hard haha)

But I dread doing the warm ups and stretches (mostly stretches) they are so dull! I know they are important. Does anyone know if they change in the second month?
  • irishshadowfax
    Options
    They don't change too much, still the same hamstring stretch and hipflexor stretch reaching for the floor and ceiling!! The best thing apart from getting in shape is my mood; even Monday mornings can't get me down! Hard to explain it but I never felt so good, probably alot to do with not drinking beer every weekend has alot to do with it! :D