Any 20-something's?

Options
Hihi, I'm just looking for some new friends. Here is the jist about me, if I seem interesting, we can be friends :)

I'm a 23 year old woman, interested in art (mostly mosaics and painting, and some digital drawing). I work part time at a candy/chocolate shop and also as an instructor for Vino van Gogh, which is a company that brings people together at restaurants where they can paint a picture and get drunk! I'm engaged to a fantastic Frenchman, and we have 2 dog-children; a chihuahua and a pug.

I've been on mfp since February, and I haven't lost any weight. I did lose inches during the spring, but since then I moved half way across the country, and while resettling down, I suppose I've "let loose." Trying to restart my journey to a healthier me (for the 6th or 7th time this year).

I accept everyone who sends me a request. The more the merrier! I think everyone could use more support :)

Replies

• dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 23 as well :) I've been on here since the summer. The community is really great and it's helpful to have friends to cheer you on :)

Feel free to add me. Friends are the best!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. =]
  • foxxykitten
    Options
    Hello! 21:) And your job sounds fabulous. Painting after wine? I wish we had something like that near me…
  • tiffsofierce
    tiffsofierce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice. And I agree you job does sound like my kind of place art & wine? Yes please! lol
  • inflationary
    inflationary Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    um so your job sounds amazing! adding you immediately. :)
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! I'm 25 :)
  • stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, your job sounds awesome! I'm 25.
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brooke, and I'm 20. :)
  • trienn
    trienn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a splendid job you have, but I bet you've been told this before :)))
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hey 22 here, not at ALL artistic but I can draw a smiley face!
  • raeraemakeup
    Options
    I'm 22 and I started using MFP a little while ago but then gave up on losing weight, just started again yesterday and determined this time! Decided joining in on the forums a bit would give me people to be accountable to :P
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i'm 20! i'll be 21 in march.

add me and lets support each other!
  • mara0608
    mara0608 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 looking for support too :-)
  • brooookeexo
    brooookeexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    21, hi everyone!
  • zhahn
    zhahn Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking for support as well! Add me. :smile:
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and I've been on my journey (officially) since January this year.. You can add me if you'd like :)
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    23 in 2 weeks! feel free to add :-)
  • kitsunechu
    kitsunechu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey y'all! i'm 26 years old and a registered dietitian.

i know the info just have to put it into practice ^__^
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I am 28 years old. I love international Culture...

In Fact, I'll be going to the Philippines next May... This will be my 6th time going.

I was stationed in Germany, but never got to go to France. Heard horror stories LOL

I got to visit Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Nice people.

My job isn't as exciting as yours. I maintain computers and networks and run the wire. Yippeee!
  • Akaneko1991
    Options
    I'm 21 and doing calorie counting along with my 24 year old husband. I do some digital drawings, I chuck em up on deviant art as shinyeeveegirl. Just keep swimming!