Any 20-something's?

Options

Replies

• TheNovusVita
    Options
    Hi there, 23 here as well, will add you, and anyone else feel free to add! increase the motivational support circle!
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 21, from NY. Let's motivate each other, we can do this. The more the merrier - feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Time_is_the_tiger
    Options
    25 here. Super new to MFP, but I have degrees in Art History and Poetry, and I'm also an animal lover! Sent you a request, but anyone else can feel free to add me!
  • vlleonardi29
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 :smile: Everyone, feel free to add me. The more the merrier!
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    hi I'm 26.it would be nice to have friends. So add me..
  • kb7137
    kb7137 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am 23 yrs old. I am looking for some friends/followers for some extra motivation and support. I am 5'7" and 140 lbs. I have lost 7 lbs from this app so far and have been doing it for the past 30 days. I am looking to drop another 10 lbs. add me :)
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    24! :)
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    21 in a few weeks! I've been here for a while, and this is an awesome community. Feel free to add me everyone! :happy:
  • sarahakka
    sarahakka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and like many have said - your job sounds awesome. Very jealous!
  • IndyMario
    IndyMario Posts: 236
    Options
    I am 27 and I am a fantastic Hispanic male :tongue:
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, and I'm a high school English teacher. I love my job, but yours sounds amazing. If the whole teacher thing doesn't work out, maybe that will be my backup. Sent you a request!
  • rais87
    rais87 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 25 and in the last phase of my student life. Your job sounds very nice, and the concept is really awesome!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 :] anyone feel free to add me!
  • jddeis
    Options
    I'm 24! :) Recently finished school and still trying to balance work and keeping in shape. Feel free to add me!
  • samerzz16
    Options
    Im 26! You job sounds awesome, maybe I need to quit med school and get into that business lol. Anyone feel free to add me
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 25 and a graphic designer. I love it but it doesn't have wine...so you win. :drinker:

Feel free to ad me.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24, was 285lbs, currently 264lbs, trying to get to 180. Feel free to add. :)
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26. Feel Free to add me
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked, I think I was 23.