Goal of 20 lbs down by Christmas...any joiners?

Options

Replies

• mrpink84
    mrpink84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm at 316 right now (yeesh!) so 296 by Christmas sounds awesome!
  • aumaddy
    aumaddy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely be keen to jump in on this. I'm about 170 at the moment, aiming for 150 by Christmas time :)
  • karmaology
    Options
    I'd love to join. I think I'd love to be more of an encouragement though. I'm going more off of looks than anything so determining whether I got all the weight off or not would be difficult. But I'll be right there with you guys x
  • Clar28
    Clar28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Thread!
    218 Now
    198 by Christmas!
    *under 200...........WOO-HOO!
  • DietMe
    DietMe Posts: 3
    Options
    weight in today :- 208.9 lbs as joing this challenge
    Goal By Christmas:-188.9 lbs

that will be a big gift for me ..

i am using nike fuel band as well if any one here like to add me to get support ...
    my email is : diet me@hotmail.com .
  • Dr_sparky
    Dr_sparky Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    194 down to 174 by Christmas...
  • tara_612
    Options
    Starting weight 82kg/182lb.

Goal by Xmas 73kg / 162lb
  • mac3005
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I have lost 35 in last year (15 with MyFitnessPal, which I love!) but have had a hard time getting motivated over the last several months. My husband is a great supporter and is using this as well, but he is blowing me away in exercise and weight loss and it is kind of discouraging. I've never joined any sort of groups, but hoping some outside motivation would be great! Starting weight 185 goal by Christmas 165. Thanks!!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is the motivation I need! I had done really well, until we went on vactation too. I just can't seem to get back. I do not know my starting weight as I have been too scared to get on the scale, but I will guestimate 200, so my goal will be 180.
  • neda34
    neda34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love to join and be 170 by Dec. Current wt 190
  • berdoochick
    berdoochick Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've lost 7lbs this month already and have a goal of 20 more so this is perfect! SW 156 today GW 135
  • lawyerofms
    lawyerofms Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight 214, GW - 194
  • lbrownlee01
    Options
    I am in! Starting weight 196, goal weight 155.
  • nantigua
    nantigua Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to join...I really need a kick in the rear...LOL SW 158lb GW 140lb :)
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me too please
    SW:171.4
    GW:151.4
  • saradporter1
    Options
    I'm in! I hope to loose it before Dec 14th though because that is when I'm going home for my Christmas break and I would like to step off the plane and wow my family and friends. I started a "60 day challenge" where I am eating more whole foods and exercising. It is very hard to eat healthy on an island and studying but my friend and I started together and hopefully will meet our goals.
  • sarahpetway
    Options
    I'm In! I would love to get some of this "extra" weight off!!!

SW: 160
    CW: 157
    GW: 135
  • mandii73191
    mandii73191 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    IM IN!! that will really help give me some motivation to get up and work out ever day!!
    cw:159
    gw:139
  • adelitas_star
    Options
    I would like to lose that much by Christmas, for sure. But I only have 20 - 25 pounds to lose so I'm probably only going to be able to pull of 6, maybe 8 pounds at the most by then since I'm aiming to lose 0.5 - 0.75 pounds a week.
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Can I join?

SW - 271
    CW - 241
    Goal for xmas -221