Got Teased Today....

Options

Replies

• hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You keep up the good work! I think your weightless is amazing!!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Too much fat is reversible.
    Cruelty and stupidity isn't.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    ...and another thing...

You've lost 140 f'n pounds!!!! You've shown more character and strength with that accomplishment than any 2 snippy twigs will show in their mean little lives!

Be proud. You earned it.
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I would have made some snarky remark about how you can't fix *****y or stupid. Mean girls are mean girls and need to be put in their place from time to time.
  • rainyrain81
    Options
    Thats horrible dont let them male you feel bad! And you would be surprised I bet one day you could wear the Xs!!!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of little ****s. You're gorgeous and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Good for you for walking extra instead of eating (which I would have so done :smile: )
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I probably would have said something along the lines of 'I will slit your throat, *****'.
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Felt like high school all over again!!

I was at a local thrift store (because I go through clothing so fast as I lose weight, I would go broke) and I was browsing through some sweaters. I saw one I liked, but I couldn't see how big it was. When I pulled it out and held it up it turned out to be XS, which even at my thinnest I will never be.

A couple of young ladies were in the same isle and said "Who does she think she's kidding?" and the other remarked about my fat *kitten*. I don't think they knew I could hear them, it was somewhat shushed.

*sigh* I have been feeling kind of gross all day with all my extra skin, so it just came at a bad time. I ended up taking an extra two mile walk though, so that was the upside.

Grrrrr, why do people have to be so rude? I wish I would have thought of some zinger for them... like, "hey titless, would you like to try this xs on?" I dunno something. Meh.

Haters hate becuase they have a God sized hole in their heart. Say a little prayer, or wish them well and just go on. Now if it was some guys you could just call me and I would show them what it means to have a real man whip their *kitten* .And then I would say that little prayer for them and go on.
  • erinbolton
    erinbolton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Forget the stupid and the mindless jerks of the world. There are so many people who feel the need to put down others or make them feel horrible in order for they themselves to feel OK with their insecurities. That is just not OK, I have dealt with bullying and weight jokes a great majority of my life, those people should have no right to have any weight (no pun intended) in how you feel about yourself. You are doing an amazing thing for yourself, feel good about yourself and what you are doing and forget the ignorant. :) Great Job!!
  • beelikethebug
    beelikethebug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    {{{{hug}}}}
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, but not in a good way! Wow!
    I know people can be stinkers, but that seems strange and random..
    Did the devil set them up to it, knowing your weak point today?
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I hate it when that happens...people are horrid. I had a situation like that happen when my ex's girlfriend dropped him off to get some of his stuff. I found a pair of jeans I believed were hers so I was going to be polite and return them. Not only were they NOT her jeans she blew my ex off when he told her they must have been an old pair of mine id forgotten about. She looked at the tag, looked at me and went "Not in THIS size..." as if I could never have been that small. UGH I wanted to slap the ugly right off her. I just smiled politely and began to wonder...if they arnt hers or mine...whose jeans are they and how the F did they get in my house???
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I really hate that women can be so mean to each other....makes me sad. I just looked at your pictures and you are gorgeous, plus you are kick a** for losing so much weight. I know comments like that can sting, even though intellectually you know they are just stupid beyotches...but try to get it out of your head. We're all here to support you and tell you the truth...that you look fabulous and you are totally a role model for a lot of people....so try to focus on that. :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Mean people do suck! You are a very beautiful young woman. Don't let them get you down. The comment that I keep hearing is, " you should have seen this guy, he was huge! I mean it, he was enormous. He was bigger than YOU!"
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!

People who make comments like that are not happy inside so they have to make mean comments to make themselves feel better. Believe me if they were happy they would not look to rip another person apart.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    ...and another thing...

You've lost 140 f'n pounds!!!! You've shown more character and strength with that accomplishment than any 2 snippy twigs will show in their mean little lives!

Be proud. You earned it.

^ This.
  • bdunt2646
    bdunt2646 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    misery loves company.... just keep doing what ur doing to keep yourself healthy... brushing off the people that talk smack is never easy, but they will one day regret being so hateful!

keep up the great work!!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Please allow me to speak on behalf of the good people of the world. I'm sorry that some people are stupid and shallow. Don't worry too much about them. They learned this behavior from their environment and circle of family and friends. They must live in one heck of a toxic environment to lash out at strangers. All in one that is their punishment and source of their ignorance.
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    One time when I was in a store, I overheard the two people on register - an employee and the manager of the store - criticize me for the shirt I was wearing. My favorite shirt. A shirt that I bought at THEIR store. The one girl said, "Who would WEAR that?" And the manager said, "I have never sold one of those." Lo and behold, they were looking right at me as they were talking. But you know what? I STILL wear that shirt. It's my favorite, I get compliments on it all the time, and I look fantastic in it. It's not what they say about you, but how you view yourself. You're doing great, you KNOW you're doing great. Let *kitten* be *kitten*.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and you have accomplished so much. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about yourself. And maybe you won't ever wear an XS, but that just means you have nice tatas. :)