AmyLou (amylou24)...........SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
Amy (amypyr).......................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
Tammara (drtamm)...........SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
Verda (vhuber)....................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
Lorna (iftcheiaf)...................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW lbs/ GW lbs/ CW lbs/ PROGRESS
B (its_B)................................SW lbs/ GW lbs/ CW lbs/ PROGRESS

I included everyone active in the previous challenge. Feel free to add...

As far as for me...I REACHED MY GOAL! (For the last challenge , that is)! My first mini goal since I re-started on here! YAY!!!! Now...I'm hoping by the end of this challenge I'll be in the 170s! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of the group. What info do you need for me to fill in?

My starting weight on dec 1 -215 lbs
    My weight today is 203.5 lbs
    my goal weight is 125 lbs
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Thought For the Day:

Women are like cell phones. They like to be held, talked to, and touched often…But push the wrong button and your *kitten* is disconnected.

:laugh: :laugh:

I forgot to weigh in this morning. Whoops! I'll have to get on that. I'm excited for the new challenge!

Hi Pam! The Sixers do six week challenges. Our goals are posted based on what weight we'd like to lose in 6 weeks.... typically 10%-15% of our goal weigh, give or take whatever you like. We copy and post the most recent "list" (like in KistinBee's post above), add our line in the top portion (the bottom portion is for those who participated before but have yet to check in). I'll pop some of your info in and you can copy and paste my post and edit your info. (I hope that made sense. lol) Welcome!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Kristin (kistinbee)................SW 185.0 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 185.0 lbs/ +/- PROGRESS
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)...SW xxx lbs / GW xxx lbs / CW xxx lbs / +/- PROGRESS
    Pam (PamH555).................SW 203.5lbs / GW xxx lbs / CW 203.5 lbs / +/- PROGRESS

Cathy(chipper)....................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Alison (ali258).....................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Nicole(nicolee516).............SW lbs/GW lbs/ CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Kelly(redneckwoman)........SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Pam (PamH555).................SW 203.5lbs / GW xxx lbs / CW 203.5 lbs / +/- PROGRESS

Lemme see if I can say what I meant a little clearer :wink:

Your real name.... your screenname.
    SW = Starting Weight for this six week challenge.
    GW = Goal Weight for this six week challenge.
    CW = Current Weight... for whatever week you are on. Every time you check in on a Tuesday (and Friday, if you like), you update the current weight and the.....
    PROGRESS = SW - CW = progress.

You will see some of us gain, some of us lose, and we all go at it again each week, each day.

We "officially" weigh in on Tuesday. Some of us unofficially weigh in on Fridays to keep us motivated during the weekends. You could unofficially weigh in every day, if you wanted to. Just copy and paste the most recent list, so we don't lose anyone's weigh in info, edit your line, copy and paste it to the top portion, to show you checked in recently. :smile:

Hope that explanation made more sense!!! haha
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Starting the thread...

As far as for me...I REACHED MY GOAL! (For the last challenge , that is)! My first mini goal since I re-started on here! YAY!!!! Now...I'm hoping by the end of this challenge I'll be in the 170s! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for starting the thread :bigsmile:

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Reaching a six week goal is such a great feeling, such great motivation to keep going!! You will be at goal weight before you know it!!! Congrats Kristin!!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Bump for later:flowerforyou:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Kristin (kistinbee)................SW 185.0 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 185.0 lbs/ +/- PROGRESS
    Kelly(redneckwoman) SW 152.0lbs / GW 145.0lbs / CW 152.lbs/ +/- PROGRESS

Cathy(chipper)....................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Alison (ali258).....................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS

Well off to a great start as of last weeks weigh in I dropped another 2 lbs. I guess the shredding is paying off. :drinker:

Thankyou to Everyone for sharing my excitement with me. :love:

Kel:heart:
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Pam.... pamh5555
    SW = 203.5
    GW = 193.00
    CW = 203.5
    PROGRESS = 0
    Goal - 10.5 lbs in 6 weeks
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    There is a thread here too: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/77154-sixers-valentine-vixens-wk-1

Looks like we need to consolidate into one!

-Alison
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)....................SW 241 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 241 lbs / PROGRESS +/-
    Alison (ali258).....................SW 225.8 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 225.8 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lb

i added you ali. it's now on the bottom of page 2. so people should see this one.
    back later, need to get to work. sure nice working from home.

later
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)....................SW 241 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 241 lbs / PROGRESS +/-
    Alison (ali258).....................SW 225.8 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 225.8 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lb
    B (its_B)..............................SW 220.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 210.0 lbs/ PROGRESS + 6.0 lbs

I am totally crying right now, I know I missed last weeks weigh in but to put on 6 pounds in two weeks! :sad:

SO my 6 week goal is to get out of the effing 200's: I HATE YOU 200s!!!!
    And to work out for over 30 minutes 3 times this week, I know not a six week goal, but this week I need a goal, I havent worked out since before I left for Florida over a month ago. I need to get back into the swing of things, I was doing so great before I left!

B
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Lula- I HATE DR.'s (no offense anyone!) I am REALLY trying to avoid going, good news is tht me Fever is gone, now if only I could breath again! I personally believe that almost all the medicine anyone needs is found natural. I am a huge fan on vitamins, herbs, teas, fruits and vegetables and old wives tales haha.

Kel- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lula- Go to the gym girl!!! You can totally do this! (i say this because I am trying to motivate my own sick *kitten* to get up and do some Wii... or something!)

Lauryn- HI! Love your thought of the day! :P

Pam: WELCOME!!!!! and Hello! You are going to love these women, they are amazing!

Kristin- Congrats on making your goal!!!

So I updated my ticker with a heavy heart, I also changed my goal weight, I realize that maybe I keep losing motivation because my final goal never arrives, and that maybe I should break down my first goal to just being a very nice healthy weight. So after consulting my BMI, I decided my new goal weight is 160! and changed my style from pounds I have lost to how many I have left! And wow I only have 50! that is sooo much better then the 100 or so I had has my goal! I feel like I could really reach 50 by summer or in worst case scenario by the end of summer! :drinker:

So Wish me luck Sixers I have a journey ahead of me and I cant wait to reach my final goal!

B
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    ok, now let's see if i can get a post in.....

nice working from home. have a customer whos looking for some land. had to make a few calls. done for now.
    got in my gym. working back up on the elliptical so i can do it w/treadmill. burned some nice cals today. worked up a good sweat. just can't get it going this morning. i need to redo my ipod and charge it. had to stop by the brokers to sign some papers. had to get the dishwasher load and running. dog was digging after the moles again. had to refill the holes. and it's not even lunch time. i did get in my shower and dressed. i am hungry. nothing planned for the afternoon. just pick up and put away the dishes and i am just resting for the afternoon and reading. just me time. son is here until he gets it together and figures out what to do about his broke car. at least he only works a mile from us. so he walks to work. people say i am an enabler so i am stepping back and letting him figure this whole thing out. it's hard. DH and i don't do good anymore with the kid back home. we're too old for that anymore. we are set in our ways. hope it won't be to long.

well, need to go and heat me some lunch. tummy is a growling now.

later
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    I lost 3.2 lbs this week -- .3 left of my cookie weight to get off and .8 until 20 lbs lost. I'm hoping I can keep losing 2-3 lbs a week. I'm eating very healthy foods and geting in some walks.

Cathy: Thanks for giving the history of the Sixers. That was cool to read how the group started, and I'm certainly glad you have kept it going, since it's been really motivating to me through the last 2 challenges.

I'm setting my goal for this challenge a little lower than I normally do, but when I get down to 219 by the end of this challenge, I will have lost a little over 10% of my initial body weight. I did Weight Watchers for a very long time, so this is an important number to me. At Weight Watchers, I would get a keychain for losing 10% and they always said that's when you start seeing some major health improvements over your original weight. I also haven't been in the 210s for probably pretty close to a year. That's where I was when I moved to North Carolina in December 2008, but I don't remember when I kept jumping from the mid 210s up to the low 230s, which is where I stayed for a while until I went on a cruise and gained about 10 more pounds.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

-Alison
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    B (its_B)..............................SW 220.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 210.0 lbs/ PROGRESS + 6.0 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman) SW 152.0 lbs/ GW 145.0 lbs/ CW 152.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs

Okay I had repost my entry I guess Cathy missed my entry earlier.:flowerforyou:

Any way heres the Shred Report for Today. Day 3 level 2 = 13 days of shredding

Kel:heart:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Verda (vhuber)..................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 147.0 lbs Progress

Did NOT hit my goal (beginninging to think I NEVER will) but down whoopy 1#!
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Verda (vhuber)..................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 147.0 lbs Progress
    AmyLou (amylou24)...........SW 146.8 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 146.8 lbs / PROGRESS

So I know that 140 is a reasonable goal for me but it feels so weird to say that my goal is 20 lbs. less than i weighed when I started grad school a year and a half a go!! so weird!! Good luck to all of you, and welcome Pam!!!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW 201 lbs/ GW 190 lbs/ CW 201lbs/ PROGRESS

Good morning/afternoon ladies. No happy but it is what it is(my hubby HATES that saying!).

I have 30 day Shred and I think Kelly has me convinced that I can get back to it and see some progress! So for the next 30 days straight I am going to shred. I will be starting today!

So my goals for this challenge
    1. lose 11 pounds to get to 190(would be so excited to see 189 but we shall see!)
    2. Do Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred for first 30 days of challenge
    3. log all food. I do really good logging EVERYTHING but dinner. I lose it at dinner and usually because I am exceeding calories and just dont want to see it on paper.

Good luck ladies and welcome all newcomers!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Amy- looks like we posted at the same time

AmyLou (amylou24)...........SW 146.8 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 146.8 lbs / PROGRESS
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW201 lbs/ GW 190lbs/ CW201 lbs/ PROGRESS

• melanieann48111
    Options
    Can I join??

This is just week 2 for me with MFP...

Melanie (Melanieann48111)................................SW 156 lbs/ GW 146lbs/ CW 153 lbs/ PROGRESS