Sixers Valentine Vixens: Week 1

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Of course, Melanie! But our SW is our start weight for this challenge. SO, if you're weigh in today is 153, that's your SW for this challenge...I modified below...

Kristin (kistinbee)................SW 185.0 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 185.0 lbs/ +/- PROGRESS
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)...SW xxx lbs / GW xxx lbs / CW xxx lbs / +/- PROGRESS
    Pam (PamH555).................SW 203.5lbs / GW xxx lbs / CW 203.5 lbs / +/- PROGRESS
    Cathy(chipper)....................SW 241 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 241 lbs / PROGRESS +/-
    Alison (ali258).....................SW 225.8 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 225.8 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lb
    B (its_B)..............................SW 220.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 210.0 lbs/ PROGRESS + 6.0 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman) SW 152.0 lbs/ GW 145.0 lbs/ CW 152.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Verda (vhuber)..................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 147.0 lbs Progress
    AmyLou (amylou24)...........SW 146.8 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 146.8 lbs / PROGRESS
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW 201 lbs/ GW 190lbs/ CW201 lbs/ PROGRESS
    Melanie (Melanieann48111)..SW 153 lbs/ GW 146lbs/ CW 153 lbs/ PROGRESS

Nicole(nicolee516).............SW lbs/GW lbs/ CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Amy (amypyr).......................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Tammara (drtamm)...........SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
    Lorna (iftcheiaf)...................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
    B (its_B)................................SW lbs/ GW lbs/ CW lbs/ PROGRESS
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    I just got back from a GREAT 30-minute walk. I'm just shocked it was only 30 minutes because I think I walked about 2 miles. I was alone (left the dogs at home so I wouldn't have to keep stopping) so maybe that's what made the difference. I will have to clock it in my car in a little while. Man, the sun was out, but it was a little cool and breezy. I just barely got sweaty. I was going to start C25k, but I can't find my stopwatch, so I'm going to get a new one tonight. I still jogged a little though (on the downhill parts) so I could get my lungs used to the idea of supplying enough oxygen to the rest of me. I never have any muscle or bone problems jogging (just tight muscles after, so I try to stretch a lot), but my lungs are always a little resistant to the idea at first. Going for walks has made a huge improvement in how my back feels and how well I've been sleeping though. I had been just dragging all morning for so long that I forgot what it was like to wake up and actually feel awake. Yay for getting my blood flowing!

Kel: Keep those shred updates coming! It keeps me motivated!

-Alison
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Redoing mine haha..

Kristin (kistinbee)................SW 185.0 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 185.0 lbs/ +/- PROGRESS
    Pam (PamH555).................SW 203.5lbs / GW xxx lbs / CW 203.5 lbs / +/- PROGRESS
    Cathy(chipper)....................SW 241 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 241 lbs / PROGRESS +/-
    Alison (ali258).....................SW 225.8 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 225.8 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lb
    B (its_B)..............................SW 210.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 210.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Verda (vhuber)..................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 147.0 lbs Progress

Amy (amypyr).......................SW lbs / GW lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Ahhh!!! Gotcha! Thanks!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Amy I know you can do it!!! Shred away baby. It will be so nice to have someone share the workout with. I plan on getting the Jullian Michaels dvd that Amypry has. I will have to ask her the name of it again when the time comes. Best of Luck to you I am sure you fly through it.

Ali Thanks for your support.

I don't know what I would to with out my Sixers. You Ladies know how to make it worth it!!!! I am so glad to have great friends.:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Kel:heart:
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Amy I know you can do it!!! Shred away baby. It will be so nice to have someone share the workout with. I plan on getting the Jullian Michaels dvd that Amypry has. I will have to ask her the name of it again when the time comes. Best of Luck to you I am sure you fly through it.

Ali Thanks for your support.

I don't know what I would to with out my Sixers. You Ladies know how to make it worth it!!!! I am so glad to have great friends.:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

I just got The Shred and I plan on starting it tonight! GRRR!!! (That's my "tough girl" face!)
  • 2bskinnyagain1978
    Options
    2bskinnyagain1978 sw 187cw186 gw 135 ..
  • its_B
    Options
    Hello to all the newbies!!!

So I am thinking about doing something,

I did a cleanse awhile back, loved it. Well since I am sick and don't feel up to working out too much thinking about doing a cleanse, but will that make me sicker? Anyone know? Or should I try and push though the sickness and work out... ???

B
  • melanieann48111
    Options

I did a cleanse awhile back, loved it. Well since I am sick and don't feel up to working out too much thinking about doing a cleanse, but will that make me sicker? Anyone know? Or should I try and push though the sickness and work out... ???

B

You should wait until you're healthy again. Cleanses are hard on the body most times and you really need to have you immune system up and running as well as it can. What type of cleanse were you considering?
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    2bskinnyagain1978 sw 187cw186 gw 135 ..

Welcome 2bskinny, you will want your GW to be what you want to accomplish in the 6 week challenge. Not overall.

You will love it here. A great group of motivating, encouraging ladies! Men are welcome but we have yet to have any want to join!
  • its_B
    Options

B

You should wait until you're healthy again. Cleanses are hard on the body most times and you really need to have you immune system up and running as well as it can. What type of cleanse were you considering?

I did the Mega Cleanse last time, in retro spec that cleanse was really crazy. I am thinking about doing Isagenix now, a friend who is a health nut did it and loved it. Plus it allows for snacking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NfczysmsM

B
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    B (its_B)..............................SW 210.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 210.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Amy (amypyr).......................SW 158.7 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 158.7 lbs / PROGRESS

Hello sixers! I've had a busy weekend of re-entering data into my new computer. I got a laptop this time so I can take it home with me. No one can steal it if it's not there! :laugh: We're also in the process of changing the flooring in our living room. We're putting down tile. My very old puppy dog can't help it :cry: , but she has ruined the carpet in the living room. So now the carpet is gone and the concrete underneath is in the process of being prepped for the tile on Friday. Unfortunately, as a result, I've lost my exercise room too.

I maintained this past week. I'm happy about that since I haven't been able to do any exercising since Friday and as of Friday morning, I had gained a bit.

Here's to a great challenge! :drinker: :drinker:
  • its_B
    Options
    amy- boo to losing the work out room! Yay to the new floor, and yay to maintaining!

So I know I am totally blowing up the topic today, but I just redid my measurements and I was soo excited to realize that even though I am up this week from a month ago (last time I weighed in cuz I was in Florida/didnt have access to a scale) I have lost 3 inches in my hips and an inch in my neck! yay! (from being so active in florida I think)
    Also totally just wrote my first blog post ever lol
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Amy (amypyr).......................SW 158.7 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 158.7 lbs / PROGRESS
    Nicole(nicolee516).............SW 168.4 lbs/GW 165 lbs/ CW 168.4 lbs / PROGRESS

Ok ladies, I am in again!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Well Girls,

Another day of rain rain rain here in california. So I did my walking dvd too. 4 miles of walking as well as the shred. I must pat myself on the back. I am going to indulge in a glass of wine after my shower then I am going to beat the pants off of Tony bowling on Wii. Last week I bowled a 247 and now my brother and Tony are trying to beat my score. LOL!!! Earlier today I beat Tony at 6 games of yahtzee. He not a very good loser, so I love it when I can beat his butt. Believe me it dosen't happen to often. But it seems like lately I have been doing a pretty good job.

P.S. Welcome new comers!!:flowerforyou:
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Tammara (drtamm)...........SW 198.0lbs / GW 192 lbs / CW 198 lbs / PROGRESS

I'm glad we have some new people. Good luck with this challenge! Hi Sixers, I'll write more tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!! I worked out today with my MOM, thirty mins of the elliptical and arm strength training! I'm working hard trying to lose something this six weeks.

Take care,

Tamm
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    evening all....

welcome all newbies.

i made it through the day. was a little scared i wasn't. pat self on back and dwell on me making it. (sound about right tamm).
    life drama is such a pain.

well, off to finish watching BL and than bed. nothing on the calendar for tomorrow. i do have to work a little. having trouble finding some land. but, if it's not there than it's not there.

nighty night
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Cathy- Have a great night and yes life drama keeps us busy. EVERYDAY!!! Congrats on embracing you dream and now you are working in it! Keep up the good work! And as for moving, I HATE packing but the company will give me 1500 towards my moving expenses. That's definitely needed!!!

Kel- You are a SHRED QUEEN. You may be the first person who can make me buy that DVD, I have soooo many but I'm loving watching you succeed. Also I love your wedding date 9 10 11, It won't come around again like that! Congrats, so happy for you and it sounds like so much fun!

Ali- Congrats on your weight removal. You are doing great! I wish I was creative with my cooking like you!! I'm happy for you! Keep it up and you will be in the 100's before you know it.

B!- Don't you worry about a GAIN. Its ok! We have all done it. Try to take each meal at a time and work hard at praising yourself for your positive behavior. You can do this girlie!

Kristin- I'm scared of you!!! You are doing a great job! You will be at your prebaby weight in no time! CONGRATSSSSSS!!!! You are making me smile. Best wishes girlie

Pam and Melanie- Welcome, you will love this group!

Verda- Glad you lost 1lb, it all counts as something you have conquered. Keep up the great work!

Amylou- Glad we are still around. Keep working hard!

Lauryn- Missing you!!! Stop by soon!!! :)

Tiff- I know your studying. Come tell us some good news! :)

I think I got them all.... If not, Im thinking about you and wishing you the best as well!!!

Love ya ladies....

Tamm
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    1/18/10 - Drank all my water and did not go over calories and exercised for 30 minutes in the morning and 30 again at night.
    1/19/10 - drank all my water and did not go over calories and exercised fro 45 minutes at night.

Yeah Me!!

PS. Please update my goal weight to be 193.5 lbs
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    Pam (PamH555).................SW 203.5lbs / GW 193.5 lbs / CW 203.5 lbs / +/- PROGRESS
    Tammara (drtamm)...........SW 198.0lbs / GW 192 lbs / CW 198 lbs / PROGRESS
    2bskinnyagain1978...........SW 186 lbs/ GW xxx lbs / CW 186 lbs / PROGRESS
    Emmie (emmie110)...........SW 218.4 lbs/ GW 209 lbs / CW 218.4 lbs / PROGRESS