Chocolate Lovers Get Excited

Options
2»

Replies

• csrt80
    csrt80 Posts: 11
    Options
    I love the dove bars. I take mine and put them in the Freezer. That way when I do sit down to have one after a long day it takes me longer to eat them. By being frozen they take longer to melt when I suck on them. I don't like to chew them because I want to enjoy the taste rather then say hey i just had chocolate and its gone now I want more.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I HATE dark chocolate.....it's just not as good as milk. :noway: :noway: :noway: :sad: :sad:
  • famv5
    famv5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love ALL chocolate but I can only go as high as 70% for dark chocolate. Any higher and it's too bitter for me. I know the higher the better, though.

Have any of you tried the new Jello Mousse?? Oh, it is sooooo good!!! They are only 60 calories each! I've only tried the regular chocolate flavor but there is a dark chocolate flavor and a caramel one. Can't wait to try those. :)
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I've seen ads for the Chocolate Cheerios. You like them? I'm skeptical, but I want to try them! How are they on sugar content? Are they comparable to any other cereals, taste-wise?

They have 9g of sugar, but I have no idea if that's good or bad. LoL I focus solely on cals, fat and sodium, so I'm not quite sure how that stacks up. Taste wise, I think they taste kind of like cocoa puffs, only they don't tear up your mouth. I enjoy them... and seeing as how I never eat ANY other chocolate (or anything sweet aside from yogurt) I might have a skewed perception on how great they taste, but I'm just happy to be able to have something chocolately. :love:

9g of sugar equals 2 1/4 teaspoon per serving then.
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love ALL chocolate but I can only go as high as 70% for dark chocolate. Any higher and it's too bitter for me. I know the higher the better, though.

Have any of you tried the new Jello Mousse?? Oh, it is sooooo good!!! They are only 60 calories each! I've only tried the regular chocolate flavor but there is a dark chocolate flavor and a caramel one. Can't wait to try those. :)

The dark chocolate and caramel are great! If you are an ice cream junkie try putting one in the freezer about 2 hours before you plan on having one. Double bonus!
  • izzypup
    Options

The dark chocolate and caramel are great! If you are an ice cream junkie try putting one in the freezer about 2 hours before you plan on having one. Double bonus!
  • izzypup
    Options
    OMG!!!! I am having a hard time typing this morning! Sorry for the double post
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I love dark chocolate now. I hate regular chocolate. My taste is changing also. Trader joes has great dark choclate bars, they are 100 calorie and taste good. Also, the other choclate selections are pretty darn good. Melt them and eat with strawberries. Pure heaven!