Friends wanted

Options
I'm still really new to this and am open to new friends.... I feel pretty serious about finally losing weight and could use some motivation (and give some!) along the way!

Replies

• amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I'm looking to add more friends too. :)
  • virtuousnfabulous
    Options
    I am looking for myfitnesspal friends to connect with and motivate one another as we continue on of health/fitness goals. I have been using myfitnesspal since Juky 30th. My trainer and nutritionist introduced me to the app. I love it. I have lost 22 lbs to date and have about 4-6 lbs more to lose to get reach my desired goal.
  • suse_75
    suse_75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking to add friends as well. Just started back today after a hiatus
  • ianisgreat
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I don't post much, but I do check this nearly every day.
  • ellaraenae1
    ellaraenae1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I too am new to this site --

My daughter introduced me to it and suggested I try it --

So far I have lost 7 pounds -- have a long way to go --

I do not know how to add friends or add pictures yet -- but am trying --

I live in Rochester, NY and am looking for support to lose 50 pounds -- any an all suggestions welcome --

Thanks and have a great day --
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Ready and waiting to be added if you want!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends. I post often and try to be very encouraging.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you - please add me! You're not alone - none of us are! Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bonitacubana
    Options
    I am looking for myfitnesspal friends to connect with and motivate one another as we continue on of health/fitness goals. I have been using myfitnesspal since Juky 30th. My trainer and nutritionist introduced me to the app. I love it. I have lost 22 lbs to date and have about 4-6 lbs more to lose to get reach my desired goal.
    my trainer told me about it too!
  • cjosenga
    cjosenga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking to add to my support group.
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I joined this site in July of this year and just love it. Feel free to add me as a friend. I could always use the support and motivation and am here to lend support and motivation along the way.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm an avid logger; feel free to add. :)
  • TJoVasquez
    Options
    I am new also so feel free to add me as well! My doctor suggested the site and it has been very motivating for me. I've been on my journey for two months now and have lost 15 pounds! Good luck it just takes a little sweat equity and decreasing your calorie intake and before you know it you feel better and are beginning to look better too!
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm open to new friends as well!!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Feeling serious about it is a great start - keep up this attitude and you'll get where you want to be :) x
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey y'all! I love new friends! Add me if you want! I love my fitness pal!!!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like...we can keep each other motivated!!:smile:
  • jangyxox
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request :-)
    Anyone else that are looking for MFP friends - feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.........