Friends wanted

Options

Replies

• janejanezzz
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am a serial starter-over, and i'm hoping that adding friends will keep me in check instead of just giving up two weeks later. Please add me. I'm still trying to figure out how to add people myself :)
  • michelelash
    michelelash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I need people to slap my hands when I log my daily pop-tart. Can't give it up!!
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    The more friends the merrier :)
    I would like to lose 10 more pounds. I enjoy logging in daily to see what everyone is up to. You'll really enjoy it here.
    :smile:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Same here. Ill add you. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Terree83
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Always looking for support and to help motivate! :)
  • getfitsical
    Options
    Add me! Recently started a new account so I'm very in need of friends! :)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Sure - add me
  • appleeatingheathen
    Options
    New to the website looking for motivation support and friendship. I am trying to lose 60 pounds. I suffer from ovarian cysts and drug enduced hypothyroidism. I want to get my body back. Feel free to add me like I said I am looking for support and friendship!
  • blessed0910
    Options
    Anyone-feel free to add me, I log on everyday and check to see how my friends are doing! I like friends!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Pick me!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Its a great site. Anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • kas2113
    kas2113 Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started here and could use lots of encouragement!! We can help each other :smile:
  • Jaszie937
    Options
    feel free to add me. i just started this about two days ago, and im serious as well. also looking for some motivaton along the way. best wishes on your weight loss journey.:happy:
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me doll :) Good luck!!
  • jnoring
    jnoring Posts: 93
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • tanyabaldacci
    tanyabaldacci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have been using MFP since April, and I really would love to meet some new people and get some food ideas by looking at some friends food choices. Request me and I'll add you!! I've had success on MFP and would love to just get some new ideas from different people.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been using MFP for 8 months now and have had success. It helps to see encouraging messages from others in the same boat. Good luck!
  • Marie4106
    Options
    I am new as well, if anyone would like to add me please do! Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!
  • Quannicab
    Options
    I am new to this website & looking for friends as well. My goal is to lose 100lbs total. Everybody, feel free to add me. I am logging in daily.
  • triceever
    Options
    I joined the site on the 9th, so I am still new. You and others can add me.