A little amazed with myself! (NSV)

Options
2»

Replies

• Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Amazing results for outstanding effort! So proud of YOU.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    What?!!!????

This is sooooooooo COOL and you are nothing less than TREMENDOUS! I am so proud of you and you are now a member of my SHERO club. I'm so proud of you--you so rock!!!! Go girl, with your inspirational self:flowerforyou:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I am not sure that anything else so far has shown me exactly how far I have come...
    EXACTLY! People focus far too much on the scale - it's even at the bottom of practically everyone's posts, mine included. But the true measure of our success is not found in any simple number; it's in all of the seemingly small things that add up to a higher quality of life.
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    this is huge. the frther you get along the journey the more major the changes will be, I think. I'm just starting out. only 2 mo. in but I have had one little NSV: my wedding ring has gotten so loose I had to add an old band just to keep it from falling off. LOL thanks for sharing this.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys SO MUCH for the encouragement, it really means a lot to me!! I am still grinning over this, and think I may even try it again soon, maybe tomorrow, because my thighs are a BIT sore today lol, and I don't want to overdo it, but maybe my body will change my mind for me later. :drinker:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congrats on such a great achievement!! :)
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job! I walk the stairs at work - It is an awesome workout! Keep up the great work!
  • LosingWeight64
    Options
    Great job!!!! that is really awesome:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!