7.5 Week Progress (with le pics)!

Options
13»

Replies

• adkil21
    adkil21 Posts: 15
    Options
    Oh my goodness, this is so overwhelming and amazing! I hadn't realized the post had been bumped. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! And the birthday wishes!! I would just like to add again that I've been doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, and in case anyone is still in doubt, it seriously revolutionizes your body!!

And yes my butt! I know, it's like a real butt now! Hard work, determination. :)
  • adkil21
    Options
    Are you sure you haven't lost more than 11 pounds? Cause there's a huge difference :P You look hot, keep doing what you did, cause you did great!

It's 16 pounds in total! I had gained more weight when I initially started MFP, but it doesn't show that, just the weight I started at when I signed up. :)
  • adkil21
    Options
    Amazing. You look so good.

The second best thing about your post, is your before pictures and after picture have a reversed pattern. Your before top is basically the same color/pattern as your after bottom, and the before bottom is almost the same as the top from the after pic.

Hahaha! Good eye, I hadn't noticed that! ;)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a difference! you look amazing!!
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    wow you've done so well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!