Boobs hurt when running - advice please!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rozieq84
    Options
    Since I've lost a little weight I've gone down from a DD to a D, so I'm not quite as big, but I understand the problem. For a while I was using Lane Bryant Sports Bras. They will be TIGHT but that's what you want, you want the mash 'em squash 'em feeling for a bigger bust otherwise it's going to be bounce city. My other suggestion would be to find a sports bra w/ underwire. All of my current sports bras have underwire in them and I find that also helps keep the girls where they're supposed to be.

Now, to clarify I am not a runner, but I do a good deal of Zumba & Ballet (Both types of dance that involve lots of jumping, spinning, and arm movements) and those have been my experiences.

"breast" of luck! ;)
  • mjswalters
    mjswalters Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am googling all the suggestions to see what I can get here.

I see one or two places carry Enell but I don't understand the sizes and they are all places I would have to order online from. Can anyone advise on how they fit? Going by ribcage I would need a 3 and by bust a 4, which is the most important measurement?

I would just order them both (if you can afford it) and then return the one that doesn't fit as well.

I wear and Enell and SWEAR by it. I bought it when I was nursing my youngest and it was worth every penny.
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am googling all the suggestions to see what I can get here.

I see one or two places carry Enell but I don't understand the sizes and they are all places I would have to order online from. Can anyone advise on how they fit? Going by ribcage I would need a 3 and by bust a 4, which is the most important measurement?

Does this help, it explains the fitting
    http://www.enell.com/size_and_measurement_chart.php