Am I petty or do I have a right to say something?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Thank you for everyone's opinion, I really do appreciate it. Just to answer a few remarks quickly...

1) Yes I know he gets it "written off" because he bragged about it last year and that is probably why he doesn't care this year if he goes over.
    2) Like I said there are 2 of us, so yes, we pretty much discuss everything together. We know our pay, raises, our kids problems, our boyfriend/wife's annoying habbits, we discuss any and everything.
    3) I got my masters here also. While the company pays for it we are not alloted extra time for it. This is a written policy.
    4) You are very right I am lucky to have a job, but my employers dispise having to interview and hire people. I am 99% sure no one has ever been fired.
    5) My work load is heavier from him being out so often because 1) they can depend on me and 2) as new work comes in it is assigned to whoever is in the office.
    6) I do take most or all of my vacation time every year - my complaint was that he goes over every year.

and finally.....

He called in sick again today and my boss said to the receptionist (in a rather loud rude voice) what is wrong with him? So yes I guess they are noticing and while I won't bring him up I will discuss a raise with my employer based on my attendance and extra work I do. Thanks for the advice!

And to the guy complaing about this not being a fitness question.....this is the chit chat section so IMO stick to the other forums if you don't like chit chat.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options

And to the guy complaing about this not being a fitness question.....this is the chit chat section so IMO stick to the other forums if you don't like chit chat.

And boom goes the dynamite!