1200 Calories? Really?

Options
1235»

Replies

• CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Does this mean that if I have one day where I don't exercise, I should restrict myself to 1200 cals per day if I want to continue to stay on track?

Yes. If you don't like it then exercise as much as possible.
    Also, at what point (pounds lost) should I reevaluate my caloric intake or adjust it???

Every five pounds is a good rule, or if you experience an extended stall.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Why is a certain spam bot allowed to go into every thread just cutting and pasting the same exact responses, word for word?? Good lord.....:noway: **coughcoughcaliforniagirlcoughcough** It gets old after the one millionth time.

I must of missed her cut and paste in this thread? Didn't see the usual link to her gorgeous-ness?

Yup right on page 1....:laugh:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    1200 calories is crazy and even crazier if you are going to exercise. You will not be able to maintain weight loss at that calorie count. At your weight you most likely burn about 2000 2500 calories just doing nothing. If you are set at having a low intake at least try 1500 but you will find the more you fuel your body with good food choices and the more you exercise 1500 might not cut it either.
    I would read the links others provided. Good luck!!

I find it interesting that when this poster actually logged her calories, she was averaging 1200 or less per day.