Losing the BOOTY....

Options
How do yall feel about losing the booty when u start to lose weight???... I'm not too excited about that, and i realise its the area that goes down the fastes.... Having Booty is BIG im my culture, Im from the Caribbean... But say what, Im losing weight and getting healthy :)

Replies

• Brooklyngurl3
    Brooklyngurl3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are lucky you have a booty. Both my parent are West Indian (Jamaican) and I have a butt like a Chinese person. SMDH COUNT UR BLESSINGS!
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I hate that my booty is not what it used to be. But my husband still loves it and says it is just a smaller version.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You are lucky you have a booty. Both my parent are West Indian (Jamaican) and I have a butt like a Chinese person. SMDH COUNT UR BLESSINGS!

lolol... im wondering if I will have one by the time i reach my goal though lol.. i'll pray... im trying to do glute exercises as much as i can, hope that helps.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Options
    I hate that my booty is not what it used to be. But my husband still loves it and says it is just a smaller version.

lol, thats nice, mine is disappearing rapidly, but my bf also told me he likes it still.... he is a big boooty man.
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Options
    At least he still likes it. I need to do some glute exercises as well. They really work.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Options
    At least he still likes it. I need to do some glute exercises as well. They really work.

Yeh im glad, would you believe i delayed making the step to lose weight because i feared losing my butt and my bf not being attracted anymore... smh... silly me.... but had to make the decision, decided that he had to lvoe me for me, not my bootyy....
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Options
    I completely understand. I went through a phase were I didn't leave the house without butt pads. I even wanted surgery to enhance it. What can I say.. you get what you get.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Not much to lose since it's rather flat anyway. I'd like to tone it up and round it out a bit.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

what kind of butt does a chinese person have?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    im part caribbean too (jamaican) and i'm built like a ruler so i dont naturally have a booty and without any help it's rather pancakey.

BUT i do lots of heavy weighted post parallel squats and deadlifts and the result is a high and round booty. not quite your stereotypical booty of a pear shape since i dont have the hips, but i still look good from the back :wink:

oh and i've started getting compliments at the gym from guys on my "posterior chain" :laugh: , so yeah heavy weighted squats and deadlifts for dat *kitten*!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    ya, youll lose some of it, but once the rest of ur body catches up, youll see that booty gettin perky and thats even bettah! xo

oh and NO KIDDING old skool buns of steel workouts are still the bomb diggity! and squat like theres no tmw, always walk/run on an incline or use the stair master.

i know it looks ridiculoous, but your glutes will be on fiiiyah!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k0ngysgjFM&feature=relmfu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liy4VCMs91k&feature=related

*get it right! get it tiiiiight! *
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I've lost alot of my booty. Problem is that the skin that used to be my booty, is now sitting slightly below my cheeks. Yeah, I gotta work on that. I know that I will have loose skin after losing 100 lbs, and I also know that it will take time to tighten back up. I just need to work on some areas more than others.

I need to get my bubble booty back, just not as wide this time. :tongue:
  • erikapereira
    Options
    this topic made me laugh so bad.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Options
    im part caribbean too (jamaican) and i'm built like a ruler so i dont naturally have a booty and without any help it's rather pancakey.

BUT i do lots of heavy weighted post parallel squats and deadlifts and the result is a high and round booty. not quite your stereotypical booty of a pear shape since i dont have the hips, but i still look good from the back :wink:

oh and i've started getting compliments at the gym from guys on my "posterior chain" :laugh: , so yeah heavy weighted squats and deadlifts for dat *kitten*!

lol... awesome, imma give it a try, thanks for sharing :)
  • Fat2Fit145
    Options
    this topic made me laugh so bad.

lol.... :)
  • Fat2Fit145
    Options

what kind of butt does a chinese person have?

umm , from those i've seen in my country, it prety much looks like an extended back.....nothing much in the back area....
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My trainer likes to keep telling me I don't have a butt. :<

I'm gonna have to look into some of these butt bible workouts or something!
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Options
    I need to start doing that as well. Thank you!
  • Brooklyngurl3
    Options
    Right on point
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    LOL!