Losing the BOOTY....

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    I will be SOOOOO happy!!!!!! Right now my legs are a size 1 my butt is a size 3 in pants. It makes buying jeans/pants/dresses/skirts/clothes in general frusterating!!! This is one of my favorite pics below!

176203404141836050_GcibvU20_b.jpg
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    1229760_f260.jpg

.....Alternative! :smokin:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Do side bends or sit ups
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    Do side bends or sit ups

But please don't lose that butt.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    You are lucky you have a booty. Both my parent are West Indian (Jamaican) and I have a butt like a Chinese person. SMDH COUNT UR BLESSINGS!

what kind of butt does a chinese person have?

umm , from those i've seen in my country, it prety much looks like an extended back.....nothing much in the back area....

i mist be part chinese then because i'd normally look like that...

oh but wait i'm not. i'm mixed with black and blacker :tongue:

i think the butt bible type workouts are so misleading because the women in those type videos did not do those workouts to get that butt. for instance pauline nordin, the instructor in the butt bible videos, is actually a weight lifter and regularly squats and deadlifts twice her body weight at least. she got her butt from those workouts not the butt bible.

but hey, a girl gotta eat. can't hate her for her hustle. just dont expect to get the same results that she has
  • Do side bends or sit ups

but please don't lose that butt.
    ~sorry, I think in song and couldn't resist
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    piratess.jpg

YOU LOST THE BOOTY!?
  • ohnoetry
    ohnoetry Posts: 129
    Squats! I've got a better booty now that I've lost some weight haha!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Man, my booty is NOT going ANYWHERE, and I am TOTALLY ok with that!! LMAO! It's still the biggest part of me (although obviously smaller than it was) and I really hope it stays that way, it's my favorite part. :happy:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Do side bends or sit ups

But please don't lose that butt.

Bwahahahahahahaha!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    I never had any to begin with.. sigh. Oh well..
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Im rather pleased to be losing mine. I have to hear anything about how girls Like Big Butts....unless they lie.
  • amesd30
    amesd30 Posts: 13 Member
    This is the area that I am looking forward to losing the most. It looks ridiculous with my waist size (i have always a very small waist compared to hips/butt).
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    You are lucky you have a booty. Both my parent are West Indian (Jamaican) and I have a butt like a Chinese person. SMDH COUNT UR BLESSINGS!

This ^^

AND I grew up in Jamaica... can't even tell you how traumatising it was having none :tongue:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Seriously though...

You other brothers can't deny.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    i'm experiencing this for the first time as well... it's a VERY strange feeling when my jeans are loose in that area :indifferent:

Oh well! I'd rather look the way I do now that 25 lbs ago! I just figure more room for muscles!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    In the immortal words... "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun"
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    UNFORTUNATELY I LOST SOME OF MINE:noway: BUT I DO ALOT OF SQUAT THRUSTS AND IT DOES HELP BRING IT BACK ONLY BETTER!! SO HOPEFULLY SOON ILL HAVE A NICE ROUND A*S AGAIN.:bigsmile:
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Do ATG SQUATS!!!
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    dat-ass3.jpg