Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Original euphemism 4 what U would do to the person above

Replies

• PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    I'd crinkle your fries...if you weren't a Pats fan ;)

I'd dip them in your sauce If I wasn't such a Bruins fan:wink:
  • ........... i'm pretty sure this thread is like the reason why the monkey fell out of the tree. It's dead.

this thread isn't dead it's just not as fun as it used to be so let's make it more intresting lol
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    ........... i'm pretty sure this thread is like the reason why the monkey fell out of the tree. It's dead.

this thread isn't dead it's just not as fun as it used to be so let's make it more intresting lol

it would've been fine if some people actually knew what a euphemism was...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member

I'd Zamboni your ice...if you'd wear the orange & black :bigsmile:
  • tyrantduck
    i'd gladly give you a five-dollar footlong
  • ........... i'm pretty sure this thread is like the reason why the monkey fell out of the tree. It's dead.

i don't know what it is can you explain??
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member

I'd Zamboni your ice...if you'd wear the orange & black :bigsmile:

I'd stay in your penalty box if you wore the Black & Gold
  • tyrantduck
    ........... i'm pretty sure this thread is like the reason why the monkey fell out of the tree. It's dead.

taking a seemingly innocent phrase or statement and turning it into something different... in this thread, it's mostly sexual.

\

taking a seemingly innocent phrase or statement and turning it into something sexual.
    ewwww i'm just a kid!
  • tyrantduck

\

taking a seemingly innocent phrase or statement and turning it into something sexual.
    ewwww i'm just a kid!

then you probably shouldn't be on this one.

\

ewwww i'm just a kid!

then i am getting off and making my own that will be just for fun not anything gross you people disgust me no offence but why would u b on it didn't you say u were married???
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    I'd Glaze you like a donut
  • tyrantduck

\

ewwww i'm just a kid!

then i am getting off and making my own that will be just for fun not anything gross you people disgust me no offence but why would u b on it didn't you say u were married???

because it's for fun... you know, jokes, laughing, ha ha...? let the adults have their fun, sweetie.

\

ewwww i'm just a kid!

because it's for fun... you know, jokes, laughing, ha ha...? let the adults have their fun, sweetie.
    ok but i just don't get what's fun about saying gross stuff :(
  • tyrantduck
    it's because you're a kid... you'll understand when you get older... maybe.
  • LauraMacNCheese

I'd enjoy your cream filling
  • it's because you're a kid... you'll understand when you get older... maybe.
    [/quote
    ok i'm leaving now but i will never understand this i thought that this was just a fun thing not something gross this is really disapointing
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member

I'd give you my maple bar
  • LauraMacNCheese

I'd give you my maple bar

I'd give you my angel cream
  • tyrantduck