you look great and so happy! nice job!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
  • dixiecup19
    dixiecup19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You look amazing. I need to get back on track!!!
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I.AM>PROUD>OF....YOU!!!!!!!!!

Wow, honey you not only look D.D.G.=Drop dead gorgeous...but you look so, ummmm--HAPPY too! Not that you didn't look happy in the other pic, but with the "dead weight" gone forever, you're postively glowing.

What's also soooo encouraging is your start weight and what a HUGE 40 pound difference makes. You look like an entirely different person. Not that you first pic wasn't cute, but honey cute is one thing and drop dead gorgeous is quite another:wink:

What types of foods and drinks and exercise did you do. G'won with ya bad self! :drinker:

HAHA thanks for you message you honestly made my night! Thanx for taking the time out to write a reply it really validates my hard work when I know that others can see the REAL me on the inside after the weight loss!
    To answer your question I stayed away from carbs and salts the first few month because I didn't know how to control my appetitie for them. I logged my foods everyday and I NEVER cheated! Just a personal preference of mine to control my caloric intake. I used to make my diary public but now it's private because I have decided to try to it on my own. If you don't mind I would love to be your friend! Thanx again!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look so BEAUTIFUL!! And you look radiant!! In fact, the pic in the white looks like you would love to model!!

CONGRATS TO YOU!!
  • belle_7
    belle_7 Posts: 18
    Options
    i seriously started in March of this year. So it took me about 7 months to lose 41 pounds. I platued multiple times though it was kinda frustrating! What about you how long did it take...I see you lost quite a few LBS yourself? Congrats btw!

Thank you! I start back in July and I platued for a month! I know it was kind my fault though because I wasn't eating right but I was working out... Hopefully I can lose another 20 by Christmas... I been eating good and exercising so we will see =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!