Food you refuse to give up?

Options

Replies

• acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I could never give up meat to become a vegetarian.... You couldn't pay me to do that.
  • mccallp319
    mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up either. I just save one "cheat day" and pig out on whatever it is I have been craving all week.
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I havent given up anything except for fried foods.. i used to fry everything and eat fast food like 3x a week!

Everything else in moderation! Especially my wine
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Cheese and wine Mostly in moderation!:drinker:
    Right here.

I plan for Prosecco, cheese, & crackers on special occasions.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've given up chocolate and my biggest weakness crisps altogether but I cannot give up chinese takeaways. I have one once a month as a treat.
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    chocolate~trying to limit to once a week
    Chinese~like once a month or every two months
    cheese~dont know what i'd do without you cheese!
    Crackers~ seriously have these like every day

oh just realized its all with c
  • Lila90
    Lila90 Posts: 27
    Options
    Although i mostly eat organic (non-GM/GMO) foods 99% of the time these days, i personally don't like depriving myself.

So i eat whatever i'm craving occasionally in moderation (about 2x a month).
  • jlock2003
    jlock2003 Posts: 13
    Options
    um, anything. To say I will never eat a food I enjoy again seems crazy to me. I may not eat it as often but I won't say no to anything for the rest of my life.
  • Baseballfan158
    Options
    Strawberry twizzlers and my grandpa homemade popcorn with extra butter note I only have twizzlers twice a year and my grandpa popcorn every few months but I share with family so I'm not eating the whole thing.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Can't. Won't. No way. Not gonna happen.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Carbs, I moderate them but I couldn't be without them. I love bread and pasta far too much.
  • mylast5lbs
    mylast5lbs Posts: 25
    Options
    BBQ and BEER
  • wendimlee
    wendimlee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I eat at least one tablespoon every day.
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    beer and peanut butter.
    not necessarily together, but that'd be okay too.
  • danielleleigh1991
    danielleleigh1991 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My coffee in the morning is a must and a little honey in my hot tea are deal breakers. I have been able to refuse cakes, cookies, and sweets. I know you are not supposed to deprive yourself, but if I get on that cookie wagon it will never stop. I can't just eat one and each one is almost 200 calories. It is the homemade ones that are my weakness. :( But I have to have creamer in my coffee and honey in my tea.
  • nak1a
    nak1a Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    CHEEEEESE.

Cheese is the one thing I just can't compromise on. I was the queen of slappin' a piece of cheese on everything. Spaghetti...more cheese, Mac & Cheese...extra cheese. Pizza...more cheese on top. But now I buy kraft shredded cheese, the regular stuff, not fat-free not reduced-fat but I make sure to stick to the suggested serving size of 1/4 cup each time. So happy that I still get to keep my cheese but I am eating an appropriate portion now. There is NO way i am givin' up my cheese. :)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Wine. No how, no way.

this ;-)
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've read the thread about things people have given up, but I was wondering: What are the things that you absolutely refuse to give up? For me it's my International Delights Caramel Macchiato creamer. I've tried the sugar free/fat free and it tasted awful. But I'm careful to stick to a serving size and limit how many cups of coffee I have.

I'm right there with you. Must have my cinnamon vanilla creamer. I'm just learning to use a little less....
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Pizza, beer and liquor.

good girl :P
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can't give up cheese but I switched to light at least lol...Everything else...drastic changes in diet