any ladies at 18-21% body fat with pics?

Options
tequila09
tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
hey guys!! i recently bought a body fat caliper and discovered mine was around 28% i think my goal is to get to 20%.

Do any of you ladies have before and after or even just after pics in the 18%-21% BF range?

i would love to see them! thanks :)

Replies

• tequila09
    Options
    bump!!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this too. I'm not quite there since I have 22.9% BF right now. But I'll try to take a new picture anyway to give you a sense of that higher number.
  • tequila09
    Options
    I'm interested in this too. I'm not quite there since I have 22.9% BF right now. But I'll try to take a new picture anyway to give you a sense of that higher number.

ohh i would love that!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The pics in my profile at 157 are at 22.7%, sill higher than what you were looking for though.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just had my Before/After pic up on my profile today for the first time in a long time. No idea what my BF% was at my heaviest, but in the After pic, it's at 19%, tested by the immersion method, so pretty accurate.

I'm 5'1" tall. At my heaviest, I was about 148 pounds, in the After, i'm about 104.

ThenNow.jpg
  • tequila09
    Options
    The pics in my profile at 157 are at 22.7%, sill higher than what you were looking for though.

you look great!! if i looked like that at that % i would be happy lol
  • tequila09
    Options
    Funny, I just had my Before/After pic up on my profile today for the first time in a long time. No idea what my BF% was at my heaviest, but in the After pic, it's at 19%, tested by the immersion method, so pretty accurate.

I'm 5'1" tall. At my heaviest, I was about 148 pounds, in the After, i'm about 104.

ThenNow.jpg

that is amazing!!! you look great! how long did it take you to get to 19%?
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    When I reached my goal weight in about March, I started lifting. I was about 23% then. This is after about 6 months.

BTW, I am going to be 58 in less than 3 months. The baby is my grandniece. She's just turned two now.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm at 18%. You can look at my pics if you want. When I decided to get fit I was at 21%.

All you ladies look amazing!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    *****************BEFORE************

Before2.jpg
    Before.jpg

**********************NOW**********************
    Tri.jpg
    Now.jpg

I don’t know if you can tell the difference because I’m clothed in the before pictures. I was about 27 percent body fat in the pictures from before, I don’t know about now but I think it’s closer to maybe 20ish? My before pictures aren’t the best because I hated the camera at 145 pounds lol those after pictures are actually from a couple month ago, my legs are a bit more muscular now I just haven't taken a progress picture in forever
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    So how did you loose the body fat ladies? I index stand that lifting works but you then have to eat more too to build muscle..
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tquinn424
    tquinn424 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I actually just got measured yesterday and I am at 19.2%. Pictures are in my album :) Oh, and I'm 5'3.
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    Sparks my interest too!! would love to see, Im trying to get my BF% down too!
  • tequila09
    Options
    When I reached my goal weight in about March, I started lifting. I was about 23% then. This is after about 6 months.

BTW, I am going to be 58 in less than 3 months. The baby is my grandniece. She's just turned two now.

Oh my goodness!! I would have guessed your age to be in the mid to late 20s! Such an inspiration thank you!
  • tequila09
    Options
    *****************BEFORE************

I don’t know if you can tell the difference because I’m clothed in the before pictures. I was about 27 percent body fat in the pictures from before, I don’t know about now but I think it’s closer to maybe 20ish? My before pictures aren’t the best because I hated the camera at 145 pounds lol those after pictures are actually from a couple month ago, my legs are a bit more muscular now I just haven't taken a progress picture in forever

You can definitely see a difference! Great job! How long did it take you to get to where you are and what was your workout routine? Also how many calories did you eat? Closer to weightloss calories or closer to maintenance calories? Thank you :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I'm at 17.3%
    I have several in my profile so you can take a peak if you want
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I'm around 20-21% I believe. 5'4"/107lbs

Pics in my album!
  • MrsRBS
    MrsRBS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look HOTTTTTTTTTT. Wow... hope to be that sexy at your age. :)
  • josieelainenichols
    Options
    157lbs 5'7 13% body fat I lift heavy and often....Pics on my profile...(Caliper and tape measure method...)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!