Any 40 somethings out there?

Options
124»

Replies

• tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, feel free to add me for additional motivation and support! Good Luck!!
  • LeslieC1970
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on most days and try and support my friends through this journey.
  • thinn40
    Options
    Hi im 40 and also new to the site. Feel free to add me
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, feel free to add me for additional motivation and support! Good Luck!!
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    I'm 47 and although I have a lot to lose, I'm seriously doing this for my health. I want to live to enjoy my eventual retirement years with my husband, not spend them disabled with weight related illnesses.
  • reneequinn
    Options
    Hi there. My name is Renee. I am 40 years old. I started medi-weight loss about 2 months ago, but got really serious about loosing weight 6 weeks ago. I'm down 25 pounds. I love the plan, but what is missing is the support of like-minded individuals. I would love to connect with as many people as I can to help support one another in our weight loss goals.

I have been trying to loose weight for years. I tried LA Weight Loss, Weight Watchers, Atkins, South Beach, Counting Calories, Had the lap band surgery (had to have it removed last year) had a breast reduction and spinal fusion surgery to try and help my back. Hell, I even had a tummy tuck. Medi Weight loss is the only plan that seems to have worked for me. :smile:

Anyone who would like to connect with me, feel free to add me. Thanks so much All!
  • lakingfish
    lakingfish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    45 and really enjoying this. Just started MFP 2 weeks ago. But so far right on track. Started getting fit in January and am about 25 pounds lighter but I'm in so much better shape than I was before. I am constantly amazed at how far I have come fitness wise. The scale does not show my progress as much as I'd like but I know how much better I feel and look.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Hi Im 44 on MFP for ages have 5 children,add me if you wish!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm 42... will be 43 in January. I'm a full time working mom of 2 young girls (3 and 5). I love new friends :flowerforyou:
  • SamanthaFl1
    Options
    I am also 40.. the something will be in December. Feel free to add me. I just started here yesterday.
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm just about to hit that wonderful 45 year mark. Crazy! I still feel like I'm in my twenties. Been here almost a month and have lost 10lbs so far. Friends are always a good thing. I tend to be a little quiet but also very supportive. I log in daily and have an open diary and am open to suggestions and 'gentle' criticism. lol Feel free to add me, with 120lbs to loose, I'll be here for quite some time. :happy:
  • simplyrere
    Options
    Hello!

I'm forty-seven. I have been on and off this site before. But, after a trip to the doctor on Tuesday I knew it was time to get to work. I do believe that encouraging one another helps. I'm going back to excercise today. I think this website is full of positive people who want to see others do well. Wish you the best in your weight loss journey
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    I am 46 would love to add you .....themore support the better
  • moknbyrd
    Options
    Hello:

47 and rising.
    Just started MFP. So far, so good.
    Any advice for a someone who is trying to give up the darned, evil, endorphin enhancing chocolate ?!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. WE can all have our midlife crises together....breaking out yellow sony sport walkman as we speak. OOOOOOh acid washed jeans...score!