What are you going to do when you reach your ultimate goal?

Options
13»

Replies

• 3littlegirls
    Options
    Definitely a trip with just hubby and I to some exotic beach location - something we have never done.

Shopping spree, of course.. In stores that I haven't stepped a foot in in a decade.

Maybe plastic surgery depending on what my body and skin looks like after losing 130+ lbs.

Tattoo that I have been designing in my head since my littlest one was born (two rings joined and around it would be a Rose, a Lily, and a Jasmine flower - representing the middle name of each of my girls). Cannot wait to get that one done. :)
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I'm going to turn in my girls for a new set :wink:

Not because I don't love them, but I have this stupid cancer risk so they need to go and I need to have a lean strong body. :heart:

I plan to dress like I'm ten years younger, and hang out with the grandkids and let people assume I'm their mom:tongue:

I plan to let my sweet, complacent husband worry a little when other men look at me:devil:

I will have rid my home of "fat clothes" and NEVER buy a size larger than I wear at my goal weight.:huh:

I will never assume the battle is won!:grumble:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm hoping to look healthy enough that I might get an interview for a JOB... and maybe a J O B will come of it.:flowerforyou: As well as just feeling great and look sharp in some new clothes... :happy:
  • kbarker65
    kbarker65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a trip to Goodwill to get rid of all of the fat clothes I have always saved "just in case" as I've rollercoastered my way through weight loss in the past.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I get your question. You spend all this time obsessing over calories in, energy out. Finally you reach your goal weight after soooo much hard work. Then you wake up the next day. Now what? What do you DO now that you're there? The answer is that the road doesn't end there. That's just the beginning. Getting to your goal weight was nothing more than getting in the car. Now you have this whole road ahead of you. NOW WHAT?

I hope I will find a happier me when I reach that point. I hope I will like what I see. I hope I will know who I am.

As for plans, I plan to splurge on a new wardrobe-- all those skinny people stores/boutiques I eye at the mall like Forever 21 & Buckle. After I get some rad duds, I will continue my journey. I want to run a half marathon for my birthday, which is also when I will be near my original goal weight (I changed it recently). After that, I want to train for a marathon, and in the long run qualify for the Boston Marathon. Somewhere in there I will also have kid #2.

After that... who knows? Probably the soccer mom scene, but chasing them up and down the field with a camera rather than in the grandstands, kwim?
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    1. New wardrobe
    2. New tattoo
    3. Beach vacation
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    I also would like to get the girls done a bit.. maybe just lifted... they are fixing to be in a sad state once I lose the remaining weight.

I'm also going to get on the other end of the camera lens... tired of hiding behind it. I will do my "thin" photoshoot - and then invite all the fools that used to make fun of me for being "fat" in highschool (when I wasn't fat, i was 6' tall - and they ruined my concept of "fat")
    to facebook.

I am going to walk into the Guess store and buy jeans, not just stand there while my fiancee does and have the girls look at me with disgust.

I will have a party.

I will buy a bathing suit.

I will most likely streak through my house naked, and not be embarrased.

Finish my tattoo.

I will go to the freaking club!

I will steal my sisters clothes.

I will love myself more than I ever thought I could... i love me now - I can only imagine what it will be like then!