Mike’s Daily Rant 10/18/2012 Topic: Yes Ma’am

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Funny guy!! Worth the long read

Has me plotting how to get me some of those free Edible Arrangements. Hmmm! LOL

:laugh:

LOL its so worth it. Nobody bothers you or is mean to you for weeks.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    One funny son of a b*tch you are! Thanks for the laughs. I needed it badly!

Good!! Im glad you got your laugh.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Bahaha! That's fantastic. Love it!

When I really want to shut someone up who is ranting, concern trolling, or the like, I just look at them and say in a voice of icy politeness, "Duly noted."

Works like a charm... I mean, what can you say to that?

LOL. Not much.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    hmmm, so what you are saying is that you find it annoying when others stick their nose into your weight/health issues? How highly hypocritical...
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    LOL you are a messss.... A round trip with no luggage and I love it keep being and doing you
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Geez, you make your colleagues' life SO interesting :)) they gotta love you for that! at least this one ))))
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Love this......can't wait for the follow up status :drinker:
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    First time reader and I love it!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    So, what's the chances of this Kathy person signing up with MFP?

Slim to none. Not a fat joke.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You're going straight to hell, you know that right? :tongue:

Of course, there'll be lots of funny people there to hang with, so it won't be all bad.

Really? LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Be careful that Kathy doesn't end up sharing your story with a local news station in order to collect donations towards your burden of flesh eating medical bills... she sounds like the type that honestly believes that her intrusions are for the benefit of others. Then you'd end up getting NATIONAL news attention for being that jerk who told everyone he had some horrible disease in order to get gifts & money - even though it was meant as a joke.

Edit: Yes, I do assume the worst about 90% of the time, the rest of the time I'm watching...

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-which-word-is-funnier.jpg

LOL. I would deny it all!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    LOL you are a messss.... A round trip with no luggage and I love it keep being and doing you

It was fun.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    First time reader and I love it!!!

Thank You!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Geez, you make your colleagues' life SO interesting :)) they gotta love you for that! at least this one ))))

I try. LOL. Life is fun.
  • cindaroses
    Options
    Love it!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'm really concerned about you. You type as though you have no regard for other people, and you blatantly admit to having an eating disorder. You are too weak to avoid fast fattening food and then when you consume it, guilt over powers you and you throw it up. You need to seek therapy for that. Then you post on the internet about a person who shows genuine concern and care about your well being and make fun of her. Again, another therapy session for you would be in order.

Please disregard my initial ramblings....I hadn't had my Cheetos and cookie yet. I'm much better now.

Frankly....I think it's

AWESOME!!

polls_awesome_3432_231682_answer_1_xlarge_zps4d776349.jpg
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    BAAAAHAHAAH!!! I love people who love screwing with other people's minds. You're a true inspiration. :)

Thanks for the LOL!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm really concerned about you. You type as though you have no regard for other people, and you blatantly admit to having an eating disorder. You are too weak to avoid fast fattening food and then when you consume it, guilt over powers you and you throw it up. You need to seek therapy for that. Then you post on the internet about a person who shows genuine concern and care about your well being and make fun of her. Again, another therapy session for you would be in order.

Please disregard my initial ramblings....I hadn't had my Cheetos and cookie yet. I'm much better now.

Frankly....I think it's

AWESOME!!

OMG I was reading his like huhhhh??? LOL.

polls_awesome_3432_231682_answer_1_xlarge_zps4d776349.jpg
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    BAAAAHAHAAH!!! I love people who love screwing with other people's minds. You're a true inspiration. :)

Thanks for the LOL!

Mind over matter. :-)
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You are SO bad! I love it! :laugh: