Charlie's friends emergency communications headquarters

Options

Replies

• Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    To my people, I know you are scared and feeling alone in these dark times. You are wandering aimlessly through these threads hoping to meet up with familiar faces. This thread is for you. To be able to communicate until regular channels are again open. Blah,blah,blah.....

I could totally hear the Mighty Mouse theme song in this.... "Here I come to save the DAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!"

I do save the day. Join the craziness that is Charlie. Candy for all, I mean beans.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    there are no sexy smile emoticons - you can stare at my pic for that lol

then it should say

"If there are any surprises. They'd be in your bed [check profile picture for seductive grin because MFP is anti that]"

Jeeze Jeepy. Do I gotta do everything?

Usually the suprise in my bed is cat puke.

Figures you get a puss in your bed and you wake up in puke. Oh there is a pounding on your front door, better get up and let her out.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really are an idiot. My guess, geeky computer kid sitting art class or something. Hang in there kido, geeks end up being successfull as adults so good luck to you. I'm out, have fun kids

wait.. what?

That made literally no sense at all.

3/10. Try harder next time.

love you Cape!

I love you too! I call Threeesome. But, remember, dogs do not get along, so keep them at a distance.

Even that score was too high I think.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    To my people, I know you are scared and feeling alone in these dark times. You are wandering aimlessly through these threads hoping to meet up with familiar faces. This thread is for you. To be able to communicate until regular channels are again open. Blah,blah,blah.....

I could totally hear the Mighty Mouse theme song in this.... "Here I come to save the DAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!"

I do save the day. Join the craziness that is Charlie. Candy for all, I mean beans.

I would Charlie, but I wouldnt want to be just a meaningless number on your FL... However, I agree with you, people must 'Fear the Follicle Forest!' (love hairy chests! LOL)
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    OMG, what would we do without forums today while the news feed is down?!?! I was beginning to have tremors and my skin got itchy...
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

I would Charlie, but I wouldnt want to be just a meaningless number on your FL... However, I agree with you, people must 'Fear the Follicle Forest!' (love hairy chests! LOL)

At first, I was worried about being just a number, but I think he really does try to include everyone in his posts. You just gotta play along to take advantage of all features of the Charlie 003 model.

Kinda like when you buy furniture from Ikea. It looks nice and stuff, and you buy it and then there are pieces everywhere you gotta put together. It takes a little work, but after you go through with it, that piece of furniture is really really nice in your living room. But it breaks easy if you abuse it so be careful.
  • Charlie003
    Options

No one is ever a meaningless number. I appreciate all the people.
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to have bad withdrawls if I didn't get my Charlie fix today!
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    OMG, what would we do without forums today while the news feed is down?!?! I was beginning to have tremors and my skin got itchy...

Luckily, Charlie took care of that for us so we can still get our daily dose of hairy chest!
  • KatKisses
    Options
    Wow, you really are an idiot. My guess, geeky computer kid sitting art class or something. Hang in there kido, geeks end up being successfull as adults so good luck to you. I'm out, have fun kids

oh dont run away! Charlie will be your friend too.....you dont have to be really really ridiculously good looking....come back!
  • Charlie003
    Options

Luckily, Charlie took care of that for us so we can still get our daily dose of hairy chest!

It is not a free world unless everyone has access to follicles.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I thought I was going to have bad withdrawls if I didn't get my Charlie fix today!

Your profile picture gives me weird conflicted vibes..
  • KatKisses
    Options

Your profile picture gives me weird conflicted vibes..

what...you dont like my hairy butt or sumpin?
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

It is not a free world unless everyone has access to follicles.

It would be a sad world if all chest follicles were removed. Only real men have hairy chests! the rest are boys....
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Strange, everyone thinks i am crazy, but now there are emergency threads popping up everywhere..Tell me I am not a visionary?
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Strange, everyone thinks i am crazy, but now there are emergency threads popping up everywhere..Tell me I am not a visionary?

To be fair, I was going to do it too before I saw you made one. Its just a really great idea that you caught in your brain first.

OR

Everyone is really jealous of you <as they should be> and they started making those threads that you have in their own less amusing way.
  • Charlie003
    Options

To be fair, I was going to do it too before I saw you made one. Its just a really great idea that you caught in your brain first.

OR

Everyone is really jealous of you <as they should be> and they started making those threads that you have in their own less amusing way.

Imitation is the best form of flattery.
  • Charlie003
    Options

OR

So....you say my brain is.....faster?
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

OR

Imitation is the best form of flattery.

and the most obvious way to detect lack of originality
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Oh! Safe refuge!!!! In this day where my boss is being a tard and work is piling up I need you! I NEED YOU! To distract me from the suckiness of reality.

Thank heavens you started this thread Charlie. So we could all gather and support each other in this, our hour of need.