Charlie's friends emergency communications headquarters

Options

Replies

• Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    What makes a man decide he wants to be a proctologist? I mean, Gyno I can understand.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really are an idiot. My guess, geeky computer kid sitting art class or something. Hang in there kido, geeks end up being successfull as adults so good luck to you. I'm out, have fun kids

Who peed in your cereal? Sheesh.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Strange, everyone thinks i am crazy, but now there are emergency threads popping up everywhere..Tell me I am not a visionary?

To be fair, I was going to do it too before I saw you made one. Its just a really great idea that you caught in your brain first.

OR

Everyone is really jealous of you <as they should be> and they started making those threads that you have in their own less amusing way.

So....you say my brain is.....faster?

Its more sensitive to the millions of invisible inspirations that muses drop as they fly by overhead. These small nuggets of inspirations are called Eurekions. Eurekions travel from the lips of muses to the ears of men through the same process that all the dreams of Earth are collected into Little Big Planet.

Eurekions travel through those invisible channels to the critical reception area of the human brain, literally altering thought process by rearranging the current flowing through your brain. Causing a surprising result when an idea that is completely unthought of before (the probability factor is 1.5326637354 to 1 against) becomes thought of. Eurekions are also responsible for the "brain fart" when too many Eurekions enter the brain at the same time, causing a temporary short circuit and shut down.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    What makes a man decide he wants to be a proctologist? I mean, Gyno I can understand.

Just gotta like sticking your finger in small lubed holes I guess.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Well, as a kid did they say, "Hey dad, when I grow up, I want to study *kitten*."
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Well, as a kid did they say, "Hey dad, when I grow up, I want to study *kitten*."

I think it might be the product of "I cant find a job, so I'm going to cover my eyes and throw a dart at wanted ads"
  • Charlie003
    Options

I think it might be the product of "I cant find a job, so I'm going to cover my eyes and throw a dart at wanted ads"

I suppose there is job security since there is probably not a whole lot of *kitten* dr. Never met a female *kitten* dr. You know they got into it for revenger...dont lke it do you ....take it...TAKE IT!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

I suppose there is job security since there is probably not a whole lot of *kitten* dr. Never met a female *kitten* dr. You know they got into it for revenger...dont lke it do you ....take it...TAKE IT!

"D-Doctor!! W-WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT CORKSCREW *kitten*!?" 'THIS IS FOR ALL THE YEARS OF BEING PUT DOWN BY SOCIETY BECAUSE OF MY SOCIAL STATUS!' -pop-

Oh we got an interesting drama/action/thriller being written here. Pen, you will be the chief editor.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    :noway: geez, I leave for a few minutes and the conversation goes in a completely different direction.. I should know better than to leave boys alone
  • Charlie003
    Options
    :noway: geez, I leave for a few minutes and the conversation goes in a completely different direction.. I should know better than to leave boys alone

well there you go..Never leave boys alone.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Boys will be boys!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Boys will be boys!

unless they are gay, then boys will be girls.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, I was getting fitted for new running shoes. What'd I miss? *looks around*
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Sorry I'm late, I was getting fitted for new running shoes. What'd I miss? *looks around*

not much. The first page had a little action.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    lalalalaloooola
  • Charlie003
    Options

Were your shoes.....$150.00?
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Same here, but not because of shoes, just because. I expected a headquarters to have snacks...are there snacks?
  • Charlie003
    Options

Same here, but not because of shoes, just because. I expected a headquarters to have snacks...are there snacks?

I make an awesome follicule soup. I make it by cooking shirtless.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

Charlie promised beans!
  • Charlie003
    Options

Charlie promised beans!

Your right, I did!