Do I have D.I.D.?

Options
2»

Replies

• gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. It worked just fine when I ignored you.
    Of course it does, because I'm the only one that's real. You're just a figment of my ill mind. Probably nothing in the world around you is real; I probably made all that up too. Or maybe the world around you is real, but the people in it aren't. Or maybe the other people are and just you aren't. I'm not really sure; I've never been mentally ill before. Or maybe I have and I just didn't know it.

INCEPTION THEME MUSIC
    This is far more like Identity than Inception. Soon we will all be stranded at an isolated location and someone will have to start killing the others. It doesn't have to be me...but it could be! After all, I don't really want to be killed by one of my multiple personalities. If I created you and you killed me, wouldn't you also be killing yourself?
  • TDub83
    TDub83 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hmmm. It worked just fine when I ignored you.
    Of course it does, because I'm the only one that's real. You're just a figment of my ill mind. Probably nothing in the world around you is real; I probably made all that up too. Or maybe the world around you is real, but the people in it aren't. Or maybe the other people are and just you aren't. I'm not really sure; I've never been mentally ill before. Or maybe I have and I just didn't know it.

INCEPTION THEME MUSIC
    This is far more like Identity than Inception. Soon we will all be stranded at an isolated location and someone will have to start killing the others. It doesn't have to be me...but it could be! After all, I don't really want to be killed by one of my multiple personalities. If I created you and you killed me, wouldn't you also be killing yourself?

*cue Pruitt Taylor Vince's involuntary eye movements*
  • CarSidDar
    CarSidDar Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    there is an ignore button???? where ?????
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    there is an ignore button???? where ?????
    Click on the arrow next to a posters name in a forum and then select "Ignore User" but it only works if you're not me, which you aren't, by which I mean you are not NOT me, as we've established.