highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Do you know that Andy is correct?

can i say i am sooo sorry i called u that my sweet friend
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Did I miss my Vitamin M?
  • highheeldiva01
    did u know i get called that 100 times a day and i get called Miss a 100 times a day
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    If you're married, you're a Mr's. If you are unmarried you are a Miss. If you are addressed as Ma'am, it is a sign of respect (and usually indicates that you are older..lol). What are you?
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Madames et monsieurs: vous êtes tous awesomesauce!
  • rompers16
    Did I miss my Vitamin M?

Do you know he already called it a night?
  • highheeldiva01
    If you're married, you're a Mr's. If you are unmarried you are a Miss. If you are addressed as Ma'am, it is a sign of respect (and usually indicates that you are older..lol). What are you?

can i just say down here every one is miss???? i dont know why???? i have even signed my stuff mrs and the all still call me miss..... i gave up and just go with it
  • highheeldiva01
    Madames et monsieurs: vous êtes tous awesomesauce!

can i say i have no clue what that means.... but yep it amazes me
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member

Do you know I have a male friend who calls me Miss all the time? Its quite nice but apparently im a Mrs?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    To the people who have met me in person, do I come off as intimidating?
  • rompers16

Intimidating? You? Size wise, yes...personality, not at all.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning all!!

Is Michael on a roll or what?
  • highheeldiva01
    good morning yall!!!!!

can i sing u a song this morning???? :D hehehehehhe

It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend
    Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend
  • highheeldiva01
    can i tell yall i got 3 hours of sleep i have 3 butt load long questions left and yes i am all jacked up on coffee!!!!!! woot!!! woot!!!!
  • highheeldiva01

can i tell u rite now i am like flipping wonder woman short, powerful, and look good n boots???? no one would intimidate me hahahahhahahahahahhahahah
  • bigphatcat

May I tell you that on the way to work today I stopped at a yellow light that it was appropriate to stop at and the person in the car behind me saw the yellow light and tried to beat it, not realizing I was going to stop? They leaned on their horn and I could see them yelling at me in my rear view mirror. Since the light was Red I got out of my car and yelled back at him "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM"? He rolled down his window about an inch and said "Sorry, man I'm Just late for work". :laugh:

Am I intimidating in that right?
  • bigphatcat

can i tell u rite now i am like flipping wonder woman short, powerful, and look good n boots???? no one would intimidate me hahahahhahahahahahhahahah

Would you like to present photographic evidence? lol
  • highheeldiva01

ok friend .... of what????? LOL
  • bigphatcat

ok friend .... of what????? LOL

Of you looking good in boots. That is what you said right?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member

May I tell you that on the way to work today I stopped at a yellow light that it was appropriate to stop at and the person in the car behind me saw the yellow light and tried to beat it, not realizing I was going to stop? They leaned on their horn and I could see them yelling at me in my rear view mirror. Since the light was Red I got out of my car and yelled back at him "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM"? He rolled down his window about an inch and said "Sorry, man I'm Just late for work". :laugh:

Am I intimidating in that right?

Lolol can I let you know that's crazy funny? And you reminded me of hubby again lol do you like being a big scary bear?