**Question's Only**

Replies

• highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    my children are wanting pancakes, bacon and eggs, who want to go cook 4 them???? oooo and make me another pot of coffee?????
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Is it really Friday?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    To the people who have met me in person, do I come off as intimidating?

Intimidating? You? Size wise, yes...personality, not at all.

May I tell you that on the way to work today I stopped at a yellow light that it was appropriate to stop at and the person in the car behind me saw the yellow light and tried to beat it, not realizing I was going to stop? They leaned on their horn and I could see them yelling at me in my rear view mirror. Since the light was Red I got out of my car and yelled back at him "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM"? He rolled down his window about an inch and said "Sorry, man I'm Just late for work". :laugh:

Am I intimidating in that right?

Lolol can I let you know that's crazy funny? And you reminded me of hubby again lol do you like being a big scary bear?

Is it wrong if I do enjoy it a little?

Don't you know it's ok that you do? It's kinda hot lol
  • highheeldiva01
    can i say nope its an evil trick being played on u??? :P
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Sarcasm SoCo? I have known plenty of Southern Gentlemen and Women to put a deserving person in their place

I do i'm an hour from nashville and an hour from louisville ky and i can be the mean girl at work if need be :D

do you know how close you are to me?

i dont think i have a clue????

So you didn't know I live in Bowling Green? (One hour from Nashville, 1+ hours from Louisville)

hahahahaha r u 4 real????? that is awesome!!!!!!!

Does this look like the face of someone who would lie to you? I was not born here; however, I was raised here....My parents moved here from CA when I was 2 yrs old.
  • garnetsms
    Is it really Friday?

It is!! How are ya today, gorgeous?
  • highheeldiva01
    LOL nope i dont think u would lie

i just think its awesome u live so close

can i tell u i dated a very hot guy from ky and still randomly hear from him LOL????? he's a cop down there.... i think he said he was working for the sheriffs dept lol

SIGH oooooo the great State of KY

can i b truthful???? more like 2 guys from KY they were best friends but the cop does not know about his best friend ooooooo my early 20's hahahahahhahha
  • garnetsms
    Would you believe one of the hottest guys I ever dated is in TN? LOL

This group has heard me refer to him many times....
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Would you believe that, statistically, most of the hottest guys are north of the 49th?
  • highheeldiva01
    ROFLOL I don't know them hardy Ky boys are fine!!!!! hahahaha

do u know the sexiest voices ever are Irish, southern, and spanish?????? never met an irish guy soooo only have movies to go off of there LOL

can i say now after finding out ur from KY its a rascal flats day????? hahahahahhaa
  • highheeldiva01
    Would you believe that, statistically, most of the hottest guys are north of the 49th?

ummmmm Jer can i plead the 5th on that one...... but i have never dated a cadian and have only met one and he was short and fat...... soooooo
  • highheeldiva01
    can i do a facial while i clean the house and pack????
  • garnetsms

do u know the sexiest voices ever are Irish, southern, and spanish?????? never met an irish guy soooo only have movies to go off of there LOL

can i say now after finding out ur from KY its a rascal flats day????? hahahahahhaa

I don't think I know anyone from Hardy KY....

Don'tcha know I can second that? The Rascal Flatts part, that is. MMMMmmm
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member

If they all are as good looking as you...wouldn't I have to change my country?
  • weightedfootsteps

Ooh...Did I hear Rascal Flatts? Yum!!
  • highheeldiva01

oooooo girl dontcha know the the name of the town hardy KY makes my heart skip a beat LOL them hardy boys hehehheheh
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    I missed an entire 20 page thread? WTF
  • DawnVanSlim
    Anything worth talking about from Part 46 that I missed? Or carry on like usual?
  • weightedfootsteps
    I missed an entire 20 page thread? WTF
    Have you been busy? I've not been in those 20 pages much to fill you in. Did you get to see Andy in the dress?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Who is Andy?