**Question's Only**

Replies

• willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Did the bride leave us too?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Isn't the bride the one always left with all the planning? I think I'll just go out to karaoke instead.
  • willisda
    Isn't the bride the one always left with all the planning? I think I'll just go out to karaoke instead.
    Can't you elope? but we still want to be flower girl and ring bearer... okay?
  • rompers16
    I think I've lost my groom. Should I replace him?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Why wouldn't I walk arm in arm with you? Me being almost 5'8, and put on a pair of heels, we'd be a smashing pair....wouldn't we?

Can I whole-heartedly agree? Can I say I tower over my wife who is 5'3 and I had to slouch down per our wedding photographer? Might I say that we might steal the show from the bride and groom?...lol
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    I think I've lost my groom. Should I replace him?
    bound to be 1 lying about
  • willisda
    Why wouldn't I walk arm in arm with you? Me being almost 5'8, and put on a pair of heels, we'd be a smashing pair....wouldn't we?

Can I whole-heartedly agree? Can I say I tower over my wife who is 5'3 and I had to slouch down per our wedding photographer? Might I say that we might steal the show from the bride and groom?...lol

That is quite the height difference, isn't it? They wouldn't be mad at us, would they?
  • bigphatcat

That is quite the height difference, isn't it? They wouldn't be mad at us, would they?

Can anyone really hate us for being beautiful?
  • rompers16
    Should we just change this into a party since I've been left at the aisle?
  • willisda
    Should we just change this into a party since I've been left at the aisle?

Don't you think he'll come back for you?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I wish you a great night? I have some cleaning to do before bed.....so wifey will do it tomorrow :laugh:
  • rompers16
    Can I say good night as well? Heading out for a girl's night out..at least for a couple of hours.
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    see you when you get back then?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I say good night as well? Heading out for a girl's night out..at least for a couple of hours.
    Am I too late?
  • willisda
    Am I too late?

Looking sharp but can I tell you your bride to be didn't like waiting?
  • mjpTennis
    Do you play basketball? Here is your chance for a rebound?
    WOw...still got it!
  • willisda
    Do you play basketball? Here is your chance for a rebound?
    WOw...still got it!

BBall? of course, but I don't like to be the rebound. It doesn't ever work out, does it?
  • bigphatcat
    Am I too late?

May I say neither did your flower girl and ring bearer?
  • willisda
    Am I too late?

May I say neither did your flower girl and ring bearer?

We threw all the flowers at the guests. Or was that just me? We tried our best to behave, but it just didn't work out, did it?
  • mjpTennis
    So, how is it that we are on vacation, and now the number of kids in my house is twice as many as a normal night?