**Question's Only**

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I give a shout out to G-sizzle and say that i was sizzling at the gym this morning?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    waffles??? Yes Please.

Would you beleive I recieved a return email from a supplier who asked if there was a reason that I phrased everything as a question?

You want more waffles...didn't you have enough this morning? :wink:

That is too funny Greg!! Did you know, I have a hard time on this site (and sometimes facebook) trying NOT to form everything in a question?

Can you ever have enough?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I give a shout out to G-sizzle and say that i was sizzling at the gym this morning?

Morning Michael, Do I detect a story?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    waffles??? Yes Please.

Would you beleive I recieved a return email from a supplier who asked if there was a reason that I phrased everything as a question?

You want more waffles...didn't you have enough this morning? :wink:

That is too funny Greg!! Did you know, I have a hard time on this site (and sometimes facebook) trying NOT to form everything in a question?

Can you ever have enough?

True story!! Especially when it's good, right?
  • mjpTennis

Would sizzling be "getting asked for advice on inclined and decline bench presses and being asked to be a spotter" by a woman who I often considered to be extremely fit?
  • garnetsms

Would sizzling be "getting asked for advice on inclined and decline bench presses and being asked to be a spotter" by a woman who I often considered to be extremely fit?

How awesome is that? NSV?
  • bigphatcat

Can I say works for me? Great Job!

Is it wrong of me that when I used to go to the gym I would get asked to spot people and invariably said no? I always considered my gym time to be too valuable. If someone came up to talk to me, if I couldn't answer their question without a discussion, I would tell them: "I am here for me, because I have to be. I am not here for you and I don't want to talk, I want to work.". Was that wrong of me?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member

Pics or it didn't happen?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Would you believe that part of my To Do list for this week/end involves trying on my summer clothes to see what fits that I could pack for Mexico?

Also: should I bother to booth tan in an attempt to have a base tan before this vacation?
  • bigphatcat
    Would you believe that part of my To Do list for this week/end involves trying on my summer clothes to see what fits that I could pack for Mexico?

Also: should I bother to booth tan in an attempt to have a base tan before this vacation?

Are you my wife????

How can you pack for a trip a month in advance?

Do you know it drives her nuts that I pack for a week in 15 minutes?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member

You know pre-tanning is probably a smart idea? Especially if the girls will be out...no one wants a sunburn there!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Are you my wife????

How can you pack for a trip a month in advance?

Do you know it drives her nuts that I pack for a week in 15 minutes?

Can I explain that I am not packing, but trying to make sure I have clothing that fits for hot weather, since I have dropped 42 pounds since last August? Don't you understand that if I don't have the proper clothing, I will need to go shopping? Can't you tell this is really just an excuse to get some lovely new clothes?

As for packing, can I tell you that I am a light packer? The first time I went to NOLA I was with two men, and I packed lighter than either one -- how embarrasing was it for them when the driver called attention to that on our way to the airport? LOL

If it makes you feel better, can I tell you that I will not actually pack my suitcase until the day before we leave?
  • PomegranatePriestess

You know pre-tanning is probably a smart idea? Especially if the girls will be out...no one wants a sunburn there!

Do you think I can find my old goggles from 20 years ago? :laugh:
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    If lemmings are going to jump anyway, is it wrong to throw them over?
  • garnetsms

Can I say works for me? Great Job!

Is it wrong of me that when I used to go to the gym I would get asked to spot people and invariably said no? I always considered my gym time to be too valuable. If someone came up to talk to me, if I couldn't answer their question without a discussion, I would tell them: "I am here for me, because I have to be. I am not here for you and I don't want to talk, I want to work.". Was that wrong of me?

Do you know that makes sense to me? However, don't you have the need to be spotted from time to time too?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Is it weird that as soon as I read the word sizzle all I could think of was bacon?

Can I go outside and play now?
  • bigphatcat

Do you know that makes sense to me? However, don't you have the need to be spotted from time to time too?

Would you believe that I have never asked for a spotter in my life? becuase I view lifting as a patient man's art? you don't over increase too fast and I here for myself, not trying to impress anyone with single repetition BS

And form is everything!
  • bigphatcat
    Nancy will you enjoy your shopping? and perhaps if you shop in NH Hubby and I can go to hubby daycare?
  • mjpTennis

Would you believe that I have never asked for a spotter in my life? becuase I view lifting as a patient man's art? you don't over increase too fast and I here for myself, not trying to impress anyone with single repetition BS

And form is everything!
    Outside of being spotted for a fitness test, don't I completely agree with G on this one? And can I say that I shared that info this morning...and wow was her form good?:bigsmile:
  • garnetsms

And form is everything!

Awesome! Can I tell you I know nothing about lifting; therefore was just curious?