**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Did you know that is what I was hoping for Greg?

I'm with Michael, I hear the ALLSTATE guy, all the time....

My favorite is James Earl Jones though.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Sheila may I say when you swore at me I heard in a Southern Belle voice?

Isn't the human mind wonderful? If you want some proof google a picture of Morgan Freeman. And then immediately read something. Your mind's ear will narrate with Freeman's Voice

Did you know that as soon as I read Morgan Freeman's name, the rest of your post was in his voice?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Morning pirate. So my wife is thinking of taking the kids to see her folks fior the night. A quiet night? Really?

Pantsless with beer too? doesn't happen often...gotta take advantage you know
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Sheila may I say when you swore at me I heard in a Southern Belle voice?

Isn't the human mind wonderful? If you want some proof google a picture of Morgan Freeman. And then immediately read something. Your mind's ear will narrate with Freeman's Voice

Did you know that as soon as I read Morgan Freeman's name, the rest of your post was in his voice?

Do you know he is one of my best impressions? Can I also say the James Earl Jones and Dennis Haysbert (Allstate Guy) are wonderful voices?

Did you know that Dennis Haybert is also Pedro Cerrano, the voodoo worshiping ballplayer from Major League? I used to tell people this when he was on 24 and people wouldn't believe me until they looked it up.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options

Do you know he is one of my best impressions? Can I also say the James Earl Jones and Dennis Haysbert (Allstate Guy) are wonderful voices?

Did you know that Dennis Haybert is also Pedro Cerrano, the voodoo worshiping ballplayer from Major League? I used to tell people this when he was on 24 and people wouldn't believe me until they looked it up.
    Nice reference. Did you know he also played in one of my favorite tv military show "the Unit"? And for a laugh "ahh, Jesus I like him very much, but he no help with the curveball",
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    OMG I LOVE THAT GUY!! Do you know that I believe you? That when I close my eyes I can totally see him?

Shouldn't you make a video of these impressions and share them with us?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    OMG I LOVE THAT GUY!! Do you know that I believe you? That when I close my eyes I can totally see him?

Can I second this?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Nice line Michael, but am I partial to the "Jobu, I pray to you and you no help me, so I say FU Jobu, I do it myself" ? ....:laugh:

Do you have any plans for your night of peace and quiet?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Nice line Michael, but am I partial to the "Jobu, I pray to you and you no help me, so I say FU Jobu, I do it myself" ? ....:laugh:

Do you have any plans for your night of peace and quiet?
    Maybe I will check Nancy's tour dates? Or settle for the gym, calzone, and some chores at home?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

How am I going to take a video of me doing the following impressions without a webcam or a Smart Phone?
    Morgan Freeman
    Sean Connery
    Scooby Doo
    Barney Rubble
    Hans Grüber (Alan Rickman in the Original Die Hard)
    The Undertaker
    Bob Kraft
    Rudy the Computer from the Jetsons
    Beavis and Butthead
    Isaac Hayes
    Louis Armstrong
    Ray Romano
    Kevin James
    Barney Fife
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

How am I going to take a video of me doing the following impressions without a webcam or a Smart Phone?
    Morgan Freeman
    Sean Connery
    Scooby Doo
    Barney Rubble
    Hans Grüber (Alan Rickman in the Original Die Hard)
    The Undertaker
    Bob Kraft
    Rudy the Computer from the Jetsons
    Beavis and Butthead
    Isaac Hayes
    Louis Armstrong
    Ray Romano
    Kevin James
    Barney Fife

Really? you don't have either? That's an impressive list and I think you should use someone else's webcam or smart phone if you don't have one kay?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Sean Connery...MMMMmmm

Girls do you not think he is sexy as hell for his age? Sam Elliot too?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Good morning :) Are we talking about handsome men?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Really? you don't have either? That's an impressive list and I think you should use someone else's webcam or smart phone if you don't have one kay?

That's not the whole list...it's just the most requested. Of all the useless talents one can have in their life, would you believe that impressions is mine?

Do you think it angers people when they ask me a question and I answer in their voice?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Good morning :) Are we talking about handsome men?

Good morning!

Actually we are talking about voices, impressions, etc. Do you have a favorite?
  • rompers16
    Options
    You can do Kevin James G? Can I tell you he's my celebrity crush?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Should I dress up in an IPS Uniform and speak like him for the night next time I see you? lol.

Can I say I can do his voice, but it needs to be worked into? Impressions uses different parts of the mouth and throat and my voice isn't naturally where his is, but I can get to it.
  • rompers16
    Options

Should I dress up in an IPS Uniform and speak like him for the night next time I see you? lol.

Can I say I can do his voice, but it needs to be worked into? Impressions uses different parts of the mouth and throat and my voice isn't naturally where his is, but I can get to it.

Don't women love a man in uniform? I'm not sure if IPS is quite the same though..lol
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Should I further tell you that my wife can do Leah Remini, so we have had converstions as Doug and Carrie?
  • rompers16
    Options

Should I further tell you that my wife can do Leah Remini, so we have had converstions as Doug and Carrie?

Can I tell you that would be hilarious to see? I can't do any impressions :/