**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Shaved or clean shaven? What's the preference?

Wouldn't that depend on what you're shaving?:laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    You can do Kevin James G? Can I tell you he's my celebrity crush?

Don't you know that's an adorable celeb crush? He is a cutie pie :)

A cheeky smile too, right?

Love his smile! But can I admit that my celeb crush is more conventional? I'm a Gerard Butler girl lol Is it the accent?

Is it okay to admit that If I had the looks and body of Gerard Butler that I wouldn't own clothes? I would walk around Naked all day
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I tell you that I am polishing up one of our annual government reports that always gives me a giant headhache and I see plenty of bubbly blondes in my future tonight?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Is it okay to admit that If I had the looks and body of Gerard Butler that I wouldn't own clothes? I would walk around Naked all day

Don't you realize that if you acted in this fashion you would have a blonde stalker from pittsburgh on your hands?
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

Don't you realize that if you acted in this fashion you would have a blonde stalker from pittsburgh on your hands?

Only one?
  • rompers16
    Options
    Can I tell you how happy I am that school vacation is almost over?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Would sandals be okay and could I leave my hat on?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Will you miss them next week?
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options

Only one?

Maybe 2?
  • rompers16
    Options

Not at all. Do you know what it's like to be constantly surrounded with non-stop talkers? lol
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Shaved or clean shaven? What's the preference?

Trimmed?? :love:
  • garnetsms
    Options

Isn't that quite the visual?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Not at all. Do you know what it's like to be constantly surrounded with non-stop talkers? lol

My Wife and her friends are your kids? :laugh:
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

^Does she mean us???
  • rompers16
    Options

My Wife and her friends are your kids? :laugh:

Don't you wonder where she really is right now? lol...I'm sending them back to you!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Would sandals be okay and could I leave my hat on?

You can do whatever you want if you share a bubbly blonde with me, don't you know?
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one at work today? Haven't I tried to go back and read to catch up, but all I get is that Greg is an impersonator and you all have celebrity crushes on guys or girls? Am I right?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Have I mentioned I also have a thing for pirates?
  • rompers16
    Options
    Am I the only one at work today? Haven't I tried to go back and read to catch up, but all I get is that Greg is an impersonator and you all have celebrity crushes on guys or girls? Am I right?

I think you have most of it..except that Greg's wife and friends are apparently Chatty Cathy's like my kids?
  • garnetsms
    Options

That about sums it up.

Did you know I am at work, but in procrastination mode?