Replies

• willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Sheila?? Where did you go?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Do you know a lot of men will be having Steak on Pi day? A sort of male version of Valentines day?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    You aren't gonna stand me up again are you woodie?
    Bacon pie? (Did that distract you?)

why is it that all I can think about now is bacon?
  • willisda
    Options
    Do you know a lot of men will be having Steak on Pi day? A sort of male version of Valentines day?

Do you know that my hubby eats steak any time he wants it? Shall I fire up the barbeque for you G?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

May I tell you that my hubby is very excited about that? :laugh:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you know it is tomorrow? Guess we all know Michael will be a happy man with his pi...eh Michael?
    Doesn't that depend on getting over to pick up ice and then getting to Canada? Thanks for the eh.

What are you waiting for? Don't keep Ice waiting!

He's right up the road from me and hasn't made it yet... could he be all talk?
  • willisda
    Options

May I tell you that my hubby is very excited about that? :laugh:

He is having steak too on pi day?
  • willisda
    Options
    Wouldn't you know it is tomorrow? Guess we all know Michael will be a happy man with his pi...eh Michael?
    Doesn't that depend on getting over to pick up ice and then getting to Canada? Thanks for the eh.

Wouldn't you know that Ice and I have been waiting for so long, that I think you may be right?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Why do some women wait for a special day for this? SMH

Do you know that I would celebrate this with my Love any day?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Wouldn't you know that Ice and I have been waiting for so long, that I think you may be right?

Hasn't he been on his way for a month?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

With all due respect, Willis, you do realize that I was in line first, right? :wink: :drinker:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Is it the steak? lolol kidding! I like it every day too :)
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Do you know that my hubby eats steak any time he wants it? Shall I fire up the barbeque for you G?

Do you know what you are offering me due to the date?:huh:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Would you believe I love both? :laugh:
  • willisda
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

With all due respect, Willis, you do realize that I was in line first, right? :wink: :drinker:
    [/quote]

I had no idea! May I offer my apologies? By the time he gets to me....well let's just say I'm not going to hold my breath. Anyone know CPR?
  • willisda
    Options

A steak? Don't I have a freezer full?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Would you believe I love both? :laugh:

Yes! can you believe that makes two of us? :happy:
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Can I say that is just a definite for a man to look forward too and that other times it is spontaneous, so that it is not planned? Do you think anticipation makes it nice too?
  • willisda
    Options

Can I say that is just a definite for a man to look forward too and that other times it is spontaneous, so that it is not planned? Do you think anticipation makes it nice too?

Can I tell you I have never heard of "steak" on Pi day before? Or Pi Day for that matter? Is this just popular in the US? Have I been missing out all these years?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

A steak? Don't I have a freezer full?

Yes, but due to the date it also entails something else, understnd?