**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Plenty of vitamin m to go around ladies! Aren't I going to an upcoming rock show to meet Pom?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Do you know what you are offering me due to the date?:huh:

A steak? Don't I have a freezer full?
    :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Do you know a lot of men will be having Steak on Pi day? A sort of male version of Valentines day?

Do you know that my hubby eats steak any time he wants it? Shall I fire up the barbeque for you G?

Yes, but due to the date it also entails something else, understnd?

Yup, I get it. You still want me to fire up BBQ? :wink:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, Willis, you do realize that I was in line first, right? :wink: :drinker:

I had no idea! May I offer my apologies? By the time he gets to me....well let's just say I'm not going to hold my breath. Anyone know CPR?

No apology needed, as he says, there's enough to go around... but *when* he'll get around is another story, right? :laugh:
  • willisda
    Options
    Plenty of vitamin m to go around ladies! Aren't I going to an upcoming rock show to meet Pom?

Is everybody going without me?
  • willisda
    Options
    Do you know a lot of men will be having Steak on Pi day? A sort of male version of Valentines day?

Do you know that my hubby eats steak any time he wants it? Shall I fire up the barbeque for you G?

Is he all talk?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Why do some women wait for a special day for this? SMH

Do you know that I would celebrate this with my Love any day?

Can I say that is just a definite for a man to look forward too and that other times it is spontaneous, so that it is not planned? Do you think anticipation makes it nice too?

If this is so, why don't can't you appreciate Valentine's Day for the same reasons??
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

When you are standing right in front of me with your arms open for a hug, then will I believe you?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

Is he all talk?

Can I just tell you that you left me speechless?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Are you flying in for this show? If so, may I suggest either Manchester or Logan Airport?

If not, then can I say that Michael, Greg, Rompers, and Miss Jones will probably be attending without you?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Can I say that is just a definite for a man to look forward too and that other times it is spontaneous, so that it is not planned? Do you think anticipation makes it nice too?

If this is so, why don't can't you appreciate Valentine's Day for the same reasons??

Is it because Valentines Day is mostly for women?...or at least in my relationship its
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Is it because Valentines Day is mostly for women?...or at least in my relationship its

But in your mind, the steak and a beejay is for both?
  • willisda
    Options

Is he all talk?

Can I just tell you that you left me speechless?

Haha! Bet that doesn't happen often?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

But in your mind, the steak and a beejay is for both?

Did I say that?
  • willisda
    Options

Know what? I think Valentine's day is a stupid holiday. It just means so much more when someone goes out of their way to make you feel special on any other day of the year, doesn't it? Don't just do it because hallmark tells you you have to... that is just my little 2 cents.
  • willisda
    Options

Are you flying in for this show? If so, may I suggest either Manchester or Logan Airport?

If not, then can I say that Michael, Greg, Rompers, and Miss Jones will probably be attending without you?

Shall I openly weep now, or hold it in until later? Do you know how much fun that will be??
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    do you know that Willis two cents makes sense?
  • willisda
    Options
    do you know that Willis two cents makes sense?

Where have you been? Haven't I got your entire list you requested ready and waiting?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    ok...great...should I bring the fireworks?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Know what? I think Valentine's day is a stupid holiday. It just means so much more when someone goes out of their way to make you feel special on any other day of the year, doesn't it? Don't just do it because hallmark tells you you have to... that is just my little 2 cents.

Do you know that even though I agree that it "means a lot more" when someone goes out of their way to make you feel special on any other day, that I am not ashamed to say I have always loved Valentine's Day, always will, don't give a rat's *kitten* who made it up or why, and that I have always found a way to spoil the guy I was with on that day?