**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• Kev_witchcity
    Options
    Not everyone has the talent of being able to talk to themselves like I do, ya know?

I think I do, may I say I used to make a living talking to myself?
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options
    I'm beginning to think so, and this is quite addictive, what else can I learn here?

Wanna place a bet that you will learn this group can turn anyones words into a sexual innuendo?

ok, what do you want to bet?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I'm beginning to think so, and this is quite addictive, what else can I learn here?

Wanna place a bet that you will learn this group can turn anyones words into a sexual innuendo?

Are you saying you don't believe me? Would you like to bet 15 mins worth of planks in a day if I am wrong?
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options
    Does anyone else feel like even when you're having a bad day, movement on your ticker can really turn it around? (That, and rum, right Pirate?)

Ticker movement and rum can do that, what else keeps that ticker tick in' ?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    are you guys trying to keep me from working?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can't pull yourself away today pirate?
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options

Are you saying you don't believe me? Would you like to bet 15 mins worth of planks in a day if I am wrong?

oh I believe you, not sure I could do 5 min of planking! Can I say I trust what you're telling me now?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    What do you want us to call you these days now that you are starting to show yourself more and coming out of your shell? Will new people get confused when we call you Pirate?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    oh I believe you, not sure I could do 5 min of planking! Can I say I trust what you're telling me now?

Is this probably the smartest decision you will make all day? :wink:
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options

Is this probably the smartest decision you will make all day? :wink:

Probably not but really damn close, speaking of decisions...I should get back to work so I can get out of here on time tonight. May I say stopping here today has been an enlightening experience and I think I'll return for more?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I inform you happy hour around here is M-F during the day. Nights and weekends are pretty slow. Will you enjoy your weekend?
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options
    Can I inform you happy hour around here is M-F during the day. Nights and weekends are pretty slow. Will you enjoy your weekend?

I hope so, can I say I love Happy Hours, on the weekend and during the week? :drinker:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else feel like even when you're having a bad day, movement on your ticker can really turn it around? (That, and rum, right Pirate?)

Music, and magic, a sky full of stars,
    mem'ries, and pipe dreams, a road map of scars...

Can you relate?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Music, and magic, a sky full of stars,
    mem'ries, and pipe dreams, a road map of scars...

Can you relate?

Ya know, I think we can all relate to that, Angel? Hope your day gets better. :flowerforyou:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Im caught up on my abeyances.. AND my paperwork is off my desk... now to clean up my emails... why on earth am i so productive this morning?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Im caught up on my abeyances.. AND my paperwork is off my desk... now to clean up my emails... why on earth am i so productive this morning?

Is that not what they pay you for?
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Do they pay you ENOUGH for that?
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I honestly LIKE my job.....is that weird?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i do get paid VERY well for my age lol.... but staying caught up in this job is very hard considering it is mostly client followups...

Dont you think insurance is boring?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do they pay you ENOUGH for that?

Is it ever enough?