**Question's Only**

Replies

• Bane_
    Bane_ Posts: 522
    Has anyone ever seen a picture that literally causes them to stop breathing? Holy ****.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    ok...tongue for you....will this hurt?

You didn't used to mind my hand, did you? Can I tell you how happy I am to see you again?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Does that mean you are having a good birthday?
  • Bane_
    Hmm?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Ok, so where is the entertainment I have been looking for? Isn't Pirate supposed to jump out of a cake or something?
  • Bane_
    Is it wrong that I would actually find that entertaining?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123

You didn't used to mind my hand, did you? Can I tell you how happy I am to see you again?

yes...but can you show me too?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Can i inform you all that i am throwing in the towel for the day...i have hit my sales quota for the month and spend the better part of the morning being hit on by a giant...

im exhausted

how is everyones day?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Is it wrong that I would actually find that entertaining?

Wouldn't that depend on who you asked?
  • garnetsms
    Can i inform you all that i am throwing in the towel for the day...i have hit my sales quota for the month and spend the better part of the morning being hit on by a giant...

im exhausted

how is everyones day?

Wow chicka!! Can I tell you today is much better than yesterday?

We had to have Billy's mother taken to the hospital late Monday night because we didn't know what was wrong. She has cellulitis in her leg which in turn MAY have hit her bloodstream. She is 81 yrs old, and scared us because her heart and blood pressure wouldn't regulate....they finally got it regulated last yesterday afternoon. Today she is showing significant improvement, but still has a long way to go to get the infection out of her system.

I am exhausted too, but being there with her and her family was well worth it.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    can i tell you how happy i am to hear that they have it somewhat under control?
  • mandipandi75

yes...but can you show me too?

Is it not obvious with pinches and gropes between spanks?
  • mandipandi75

im exhausted

how is everyones day?

Wow chicka!! Can I tell you today is much better than yesterday?

We had to have Billy's mother taken to the hospital late Monday night because we didn't know what was wrong. She has cellulitis in her leg which in turn MAY have hit her bloodstream. She is 81 yrs old, and scared us because her heart and blood pressure wouldn't regulate....they finally got it regulated last yesterday afternoon. Today she is showing significant improvement, but still has a long way to go to get the infection out of her system.

I am exhausted too, but being there with her and her family was well worth it.

Do you know you and his mother are being added to my prayers?
  • garnetsms
    May I thank you MJ, and Mandi? She and I greatly appreciate that.
  • garnetsms
    Is there no one around?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Am I a nobody ???
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    You dont look like a nobody. Do you feel like a nobody Lisa?
  • Bane_
    How did I get stuck with this Mr. Mom ****?
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Are you a good house husband?
  • Bane_
    No. Stupid maybe?