**Question's Only**

Replies

• Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Can I say that this is for all of you?

"✮ ✯* ★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯♥★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* CERTIFICATE OF AWESOMENESS!* Because you are SO awesome, SO cool, SO amazing, you have been certified as awesome and chosen for this award! Once you have been given this award, paste it on the wall of at least 5 friends who deserve it. And remember, YOU ROCK and YOU RULE!!!!!!!!! And all of us that have the honor to know you think that you are AWESOME! !!! ★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯ღ★ ☆ ✮ ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥"
  • That's awesome Pom, you must feel fantastic this AM!!

Do you want to feel me, and let me know?

I could, would you like me too?
    Can the scale dip for me next?

I bet it can; aren't you working hard?

It's satisfying working hard...should I work harder?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    I have had a few days this week where i seem to have lost my motivation i have been eating at about my maintenance level, i havent gotten up once this week to run i have barely rode my horse.... yeah i need to get my butt in gear so im going to try to kick some *kitten* and cut out all the bad habits i seem to have picked up the last week or so.

Can i say its good to see you Jer?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Wow, what a morning already, why can't I skip work like I used to skip school?
  • MissyJessy
    know what else is more satisfying when its hard? :bigsmile:
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Missy, what's holding you back? Get out there!

Can I say I'm sick of the head cold I've had for two weeks? And will you please pardon my whininess? :)
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Why thank you MJ, did I mention it is good to see you as well?

Why oh why do they schedule meetings this early? Maybe I should go find a coffee on my way to the boardroom?
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    What's up with all the pictures people post of selfies in the mirror but with the phone covering your face? Am I missing something (other than your face)?
  • MissyJessy
    Missy, what's holding you back? Get out there!

Can I say I'm sick of the head cold I've had for two weeks? And will you please pardon my whininess? :)

your a man who is sick... its to be expected.

Nothing is really holding me back i think its just that i am happy with were i am at now and when im content i tend to let little things slide lol... BUT that is how i keep gaining my weight back and with show season right around the corner i need to get my *kitten* in gear. im almost at my lowest since starting this site.. i like in .2 away from it.

Dawn can i agree with your statement? i have 0 motivation to get anything done today.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Are we trying to prevent blackmail in the future? lol
  • know what else is more satisfying when its hard? :bigsmile:

Educate me, won't you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    know what else is more satisfying when its hard? :bigsmile:

Educate me, won't you?

Will there be a powerpoint to go along with this lesson, with pics?
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Is blackmail a bad thing?
  • know what else is more satisfying when its hard? :bigsmile:

Educate me, won't you?

Will there be a powerpoint to go along with this lesson, with pics?

I learn best by "hands on" training, do you?
  • Is blackmail a bad thing?

Not if it's done right, wouldn't you agree?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I learn best by "hands on" training, do you?

Im a slow learner, I may need a tutor in the afternoons too, know any?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    What's going on in here?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can i agree with you? Sheila how is whom evers mom we were discussing the other day? (sorry i forgot whose mom it was)

May I thank you for asking? Billy's (my boyfriend) mom is doing better than she was when we took her in on Monday night. They are controlling the pain from the infection as much as possible. She is also more coherent. I'm assuming from being in less pain.
    The main concern they have right now is that one of her heart valves are not pumping properly. We are hoping to know something more about that today.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I say that this is for all of you?

"✮ ✯* ★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯♥★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* CERTIFICATE OF AWESOMENESS!* Because you are SO awesome, SO cool, SO amazing, you have been certified as awesome and chosen for this award! Once you have been given this award, paste it on the wall of at least 5 friends who deserve it. And remember, YOU ROCK and YOU RULE!!!!!!!!! And all of us that have the honor to know you think that you are AWESOME! !!! ★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯ღ★ ☆ ✮ ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥"

Has anyone told you how sweet you are today? :smooched:
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

Im a slow learner, I may need a tutor in the afternoons too, know any?
    You rang?